Soccer fans in the United States looking forward to watching the Premier League on US television this August will need to remember an important step.
If you’ve been watching a lot of the Olympics like I have, you may have selected the Olympics Channel on the NBC Sports App (previously known as NBC Sports Live Extra).
In order to watch the Premier League on the NBC Sports App, don’t forget to switch to the Sports Channel so you can see the listings of all of the EPL games available.
If you didn’t select the Olympics Channel on the NBC Sports App, then you have nothing to worry about.
The NBC Sports App will stream all of the Premier League games to you online via tablets, computers, smartphones and other devices. But you’ll need to be a TV subscriber in order to access the service (as well as authenticating your login).
SEE MORE: Schedule of Premier League games on US TV and streaming
30+ Channels With Sports & News
- Starting price: $33/mo. for fubo Latino Package
- Watch LaLiga, Liga MX & MLS
- Includes TUDN, GolTV, Univision, beIN SPORTS and more
Favorite Leagues At The Best Price
- Starting price: $7.99/mo. for Live TV Package
- Watch LaLiga, Primeira Liga and Copa Libertadores
- Includes beIN SPORTS, GolTV, TyC Sports and more
Many Sports & ESPN Originals
- Price: $5.99/mo. (or get ESPN+, Hulu & Disney+ for $12.99/mo.)
- Features Serie A, Bundesliga, FA Cup, EFL & more
- Also includes daily ESPN FC news & highlights show
Live TV, Soccer & Originals
- Starting price: $5.99/mo.
- Features Champions League, Europa League & NWSL
- Includes CBS, Star Trek & CBS Sports HQ
175 Premier League Games & PL TV
- Starting price: $4.99/mo. for Peacock Premium
- Watch 175 exclusive EPL games per season
- Includes Premier League TV channel plus movies, TV shows & more