Berlin (AFP) – Armenian international Henrikh Mkhitaryan became Jose Mourinho’s third signing of the close season for Manchester United on Saturday, the midfielder’s German club Borussia Dortmund announced.
The 27-year-old, who joins Ivory Coast defender Eric Bailly and veteran Swedish striker Zlatan Ibrahimovic as new faces at United, was given a curt farewell by Dortmund after ending his three-year stay with them.
“After intensive discussions BVB have complied with the wishes of the Armenian national team player to join Manchester United,” read the statement.
200+ Channels With Sports & News
- Starting price: $33/mo. for fubo Latino Package
- Watch Premier League, World Cup, Euro 2024 & more
Many Sports & ESPN Originals
- Price: $9.99/mo. (or get ESPN+, Hulu & Disney+ for $13.99/mo.)
- Features Bundesliga, LaLiga, Championship, & more
175 Premier League Games & PL TV
- Starting price: $4.99/mo. for Peacock Premium
- Watch 175 exclusive EPL games per season