For soccer fans in the United States, the vast majority are familiar with NBC Sports Live Extra, the app that allows soccer fans to watch every single Premier League game across computers, smart phones, tablets, Roku and other devices. But beginning immediately, NBC Sports has rebranded the app from NBC Sports Live Extra to NBC Sports App.
The NBC Sports App name is a more user-friendly and simpler name that’s not just “extra” content, but streams everything that NBC Sports broadcasts. In 2016, the NBC Sports App will stream more than 10,000 events including 4,500 hours of the Rio Olumpics. The app will stream every single Premier League match too.
In order to use NBC Sports App, you need to subscribe to NBCSN via cable or satellite and then log in to NBC Sports App via an authenticated login (using the login credentials from your cable or satellite TV account).
NBC Sports App also has an easier to remember URL — nbcsports.com/live.
To stay updated on the latest TV and streaming schedules for the Premier League, bookmark our Premier League TV Schedule page.
25+ Channels With Sports & News
- Starting price: $33/mo. for fubo Latino Package
- Watch Euro 2020, Copa America, Gold Cup & MLS
- Includes ESPN, FOX, Univision, TUDN and more
Favorite Leagues At The Best Price
- Starting price: $7.99/mo. for Live TV Package
- Watch Argentine league, Brasileirāo and Copa Libertadores
- Includes beIN SPORTS, GolTV, TyC Sports and more
Many Sports & ESPN Originals
- Price: $5.99/mo. (or get ESPN+, Hulu & Disney+ for $13.99/mo.)
- Features LaLiga, Bundesliga, MLS, Copa del Rey & more
- Also includes daily ESPN FC news & highlights show
Live TV, Soccer & Originals
- Starting price: $4.99/mo.
- Features Champions League, Serie A, Europa League & more
- Includes CBS, Star Trek & CBS Sports HQ
175 Premier League Games & PL TV
- Starting price: $4.99/mo. for Peacock Premium
- Watch 175 exclusive EPL games per season
- Includes Premier League TV channel plus movies, TV shows & more