The viewing numbers for ESPN Deportes’ Spanish-language coverage of Euro 2016 are in for the opening weekend of the tournament.
From the first seven games of Euro 2016, ESPN Deportes is averaging 126,143 Hispanic viewers for live and same day coverage. That compares to the 228,000 Hispanic average from ESPN Deportes’ coverage of Euro 2012, although that was after the first 24 games of the tournament. As Euro 2016 continues, ESPN Deportes’ numbers should increase as awareness grows and the competition becomes more heightened.
On the English-language side, ESPN is averaging 781,917 viewers per Euro 2016 game as of press time.
Here are ESPN Deportes’ viewing figures for Euro 2016 thus far:
|Teams||Date||Viewing avg. + same day US ratings|
|France vs. Romania||Fri., June 10||129,000|
|Albania vs. Switzerland||Sat., June 11||58,000|
|Wales vs. Slovakia||Sat., June 11||122,000|
|England vs. Russia||Sat., June 11||197,000|
|Turkey vs. Croatia||Sun., June 12||63,000|
|Poland vs. Northern Ireland||Sun., June 12||128,000|
|Germany vs. Ukraine||Sun., June 12||186,000|
100+ Channels With Sports & News
- Starting price: $29.99/mo. for fubo Español Package
- Watch Premier League, LaLiga, Liga MX & MLS
- Includes NBC, NBCSN, ESPN, FS1, FS2, TUDN, beIN SPORTS and more
Favorite Leagues At The Best Price
- Starting price: $7.99/mo. for Live TV Package
- Watch LaLiga, Primeira Liga and Copa Libertadores
- Includes beIN SPORTS, GolTV, TyC Sports and more
Many Sports & ESPN Originals
- Price: $5.99/mo. (or get ESPN+, Hulu & Disney+ for $12.99/mo.)
- Features Serie A, Bundesliga, FA Cup, EFL & more
- Also includes daily ESPN FC news & highlights show
Live TV, Soccer & Originals
- Starting price: $5.99/mo.
- Features Champions League, Europa League & NWSL
- Includes CBS, Star Trek & CBS Sports HQ