EA Sports has announced that FIFA 17, the latest video game in its ever-popular sports franchise, will feature a brand-new engine that will be powered by FrostBite. The FrostBite engine is described as delivering “authentic, true-to-life action, takes players to new football worlds, and introduces fans to characters full of depth and emotion.”
In addition to the engine news, EA has announced that FIFA 17 will be available in the United States on September 27 and in other countries on September 29, 2016.
FIFA 17 also introduced four new soccer ambassadors who have influenced complete innovation in the action on the pitch. James Rodriguez of Real Madrid C.F., Anthony Martial of Manchester United, Eden Hazard of Chelsea FC, and Marco Reus of Borussia Dortmund are four world-class attacking footballers who are capable of changing any game. They all worked with EA SPORTS to bring to life the gameplay innovation, which will be revealed at EA Play.
Here’s the debut trailer for FIFA 17 that’s narrated by Manchester United manager Jose Mourinho:
100+ Channels With Sports & News
- Starting price: $29.99/mo. for fubo Español Package
- Watch Premier League, LaLiga, Liga MX & MLS
- Includes NBC, NBCSN, ESPN, FS1, FS2, TUDN, beIN SPORTS and more
Favorite Leagues At The Best Price
- Starting price: $7.99/mo. for Live TV Package
- Watch LaLiga, Primeira Liga and Copa Libertadores
- Includes beIN SPORTS, GolTV, TyC Sports and more
Many Sports & ESPN Originals
- Price: $5.99/mo. (or get ESPN+, Hulu & Disney+ for $12.99/mo.)
- Features Serie A, Bundesliga, FA Cup, EFL & more
- Also includes daily ESPN FC news & highlights show
Live TV, Soccer & Originals
- Starting price: $5.99/mo.
- Features Champions League, Europa League & NWSL
- Includes CBS, Star Trek & CBS Sports HQ