Soccer fans, I need your help. I’m putting together a comparison guide to compare how DirecTV stacks up against DISH (and vice-versa).
Since I haven’t had a satellite subscription in over 10 years, I don’t have the first hand experience that you do to completely understand the pros and cons of both DirecTV and DISH.
I have a preliminary list of features and pricing for each satellite provider, but what insight can you share (positive or negative) about all aspects of being a DirecTV or DISH subscriber?
If you’ve tried both services, which one is better for soccer fans in your opinion? Is the picture quality on one better than the other? What has been your experience with customer service?
Thanks in advance for any insight you can share. Please leave your feedback in the comments, and that’ll help me complete my DISH vs. DirecTV comparison guide for soccer fans.
200+ Channels With Sports & News
- Starting price: $33/mo. for fubo Latino Package
- Watch Premier League, World Cup, Euro 2024 & more
Many Sports & ESPN Originals
- Price: $9.99/mo. (or get ESPN+, Hulu & Disney+ for $13.99/mo.)
- Features Bundesliga, LaLiga, Championship, & more
175 Premier League Games & PL TV
- Starting price: $4.99/mo. for Peacock Premium
- Watch 175 exclusive EPL games per season