Soccer fans, I need your help. I’m putting together a comparison guide to compare how DirecTV stacks up against DISH (and vice-versa).
Since I haven’t had a satellite subscription in over 10 years, I don’t have the first hand experience that you do to completely understand the pros and cons of both DirecTV and DISH.
I have a preliminary list of features and pricing for each satellite provider, but what insight can you share (positive or negative) about all aspects of being a DirecTV or DISH subscriber?
If you’ve tried both services, which one is better for soccer fans in your opinion? Is the picture quality on one better than the other? What has been your experience with customer service?
Thanks in advance for any insight you can share. Please leave your feedback in the comments, and that’ll help me complete my DISH vs. DirecTV comparison guide for soccer fans.
25+ Channels With Sports & News
- Starting price: $33/mo. for fubo Latino Package
- Watch Premier League, Liga MX, MLS & World Cup
- Includes ESPN, FOX, Univision, TUDN and more
Favorite Leagues At The Best Price
- Starting price: $7.99/mo. for Live TV Package
- Watch Argentine league, Brasileirāo and Copa Libertadores
- Includes beIN SPORTS, GolTV, TyC Sports and more
Many Sports & ESPN Originals
- Price: $6.99/mo. (or get ESPN+, Hulu & Disney+ for $13.99/mo.)
- Features LaLiga, Bundesliga, MLS, Copa del Rey & more
- Also includes daily ESPN FC news & highlights show
Live TV, Soccer & Originals
- Starting price: $4.99/mo.
- Features Champions League, Serie A, Europa League & more
- Includes CBS, Star Trek & CBS Sports HQ
175 Premier League Games & PL TV
- Starting price: $4.99/mo. for Peacock Premium
- Watch 175 exclusive EPL games per season
- Includes Premier League TV channel plus movies, TV shows & more
Get All 3 And Save 30%
- $13.99/mo. for ESPN+, Disney+ & Hulu
- Includes Bundesliga, LaLiga, NHL & the home to UFC
- Features Marvel, Star Wars + shows & movies for your entire family