If you are looking for the chance to sign a contract with a professional soccer team, look no further! U.D. Almeria, 2. division Spanish club, is now scouting their next player through The Fieldoo Challenge.
U.D. Almeria partnered with Fieldoo, a soccer career network that connects soccer players with opportunities to advance their soccer careers by connecting them with intermediaries/clubs.
Each week until December 21, Fieldoo will announce semi-finalists, with the winners announced in early January 2016. U.D. Almeria’s team of directors and coaches will select the most skilled players and fly them to Spain in January 2016 to participate in a professional trial. If your skills impress the coaches, they will offer you a professional contract.
Follow these steps to participate:
1. Create a free profile for “The Fieldoo Challenge”
2. Add your statistics to your online soccer resume
3. Apply for the competition.
With former players such as Alvaro Negredo (Valencia), Aleix Vidal (FC Barcelona) and Felipe Melo (Inter), the team continues to serve as a starting point for some of soccer’s greatest talents.
The deadline to apply is December 20, 2015, so don’t miss your chance to play in a professional league! Fieldoo and U.D. Almeria cover all the expenses so come and take your best shot.
Fieldoo has many other chances to be scouted and signed with international clubs, so the opportunity doesn’t stop with U.D. Almeria. Check out what other positions are available for you.
200+ Channels With Sports & News
- Starting price: $33/mo. for fubo Latino Package
- Watch Premier League, World Cup, Euro 2024 & more
Many Sports & ESPN Originals
- Price: $9.99/mo. (or get ESPN+, Hulu & Disney+ for $13.99/mo.)
- Features Bundesliga, LaLiga, Championship, & more
175 Premier League Games & PL TV
- Starting price: $4.99/mo. for Peacock Premium
- Watch 175 exclusive EPL games per season