If you worked at an American advertising agency charged with the task of coming up with a video campaign to promote the launch of the new Bundesliga season, how would you do it?
That’s precisely the premise of a brand-new campaign from the Bundesliga to promote one of the most entertaining leagues in the world.
Instead of producing a typical, generic video to promote the new season, the Deutsche Fußball Liga takes us inside a pretend advertising agency to see what the creative minds come up with. And hilarity ensues, as well as a few awkward moments.
A little bird has told us that the video below is the first of a four-part series, so be sure to watch the debut episode and then watch out for the subsequent episodes that will be released over the next few weeks.
Watch the video here:
The 2015/16 Bundesliga season kicks off on August 14 when Bayern Munich defends its title when the team plays Hamburger SV.
Mobile app users, you can watch the first video here.
100+ Channels With Sports & News
- Starting price: $29.99/mo. for fubo Español Package
- Watch Premier League, LaLiga, Liga MX & MLS
- Includes NBC, NBCSN, FS1, FS2, Univision, beIN SPORTS and more
Favorite Leagues At The Best Price
- Starting price: $7.99/mo. for Live TV Package
- Watch LaLiga, Primeira Liga and Copa Libertadores
- Includes beIN SPORTS, GolTV, TyC Sports and more
Many Sports & ESPN Originals
- Price: $4.99/mo. (or get ESPN+, Hulu & Disney+ for $12.99/mo.)
- Features Serie A, Bundesliga, FA Cup, EFL & more
- Also includes daily ESPN FC news & highlights show
Live TV, Soccer & Originals
- Starting price: $5.99/mo.
- Features Champions League, Europa League & NWSL
- Includes CBS, Star Trek & CBS Sports HQ