Sky Sports has released their new TV commercial to promote its coverage of the 2015/16 Premier League season, and it’s a winner.
The commercial features Thierry Henry as he walks onto the set of some of the most memorable moments in Premier League history. Hats off to Sky Sports for pulling off the special effects to superimpose Henry into some memorable moments, and nice job by Henry for pulling off some great acting.
What’s your favorite segment in the commercial? Mine has to be the part where Henry looks over his shoulder and watches Roy Keane’s famous tirade at the referee over the tunnel incident with Patrick Vieira.
After watching the video below, I can’t wait until the new Premier League season starts.
SEE MORE —
Posted by Sky Sports on Wednesday, July 15, 2015
Mobile app users, watch the video here.
100+ Channels With Sports & News
- Starting price: $29.99/mo. for fubo Español Package
- Watch Premier League, LaLiga, Liga MX & MLS
- Includes NBC, NBCSN, FS1, FS2, Univision, beIN SPORTS and more
Favorite Leagues At The Best Price
- Starting price: $7.99/mo. for Live TV Package
- Watch LaLiga, Primeira Liga and Copa Libertadores
- Includes beIN SPORTS, GolTV, TyC Sports and more
Many Sports & ESPN Originals
- Price: $4.99/mo. (or get ESPN+, Hulu & Disney+ for $12.99/mo.)
- Features Serie A, Bundesliga, FA Cup, EFL & more
- Also includes daily ESPN FC news & highlights show
Live TV, Soccer & Originals
- Starting price: $5.99/mo.
- Features Champions League, Europa League & NWSL
- Includes CBS, Star Trek & CBS Sports HQ