What a year it’s been for Ed Woodward, the executive vice-chairman at Manchester United. Last summer, he was vilified by Manchester United supporters for missing out on key signings that could have had a positive impact on the Red Devils.
And now, he’s featured in a parody video produced by The Football Republic, a new YouTube channel that features Laurence McKenna formerly of World Soccer Talk.
The parody video features Woodward starring in the trailer for the film The Wolf Of Wall Street starring Leonardo Di Caprio. Except in this version, the video is retitled ‘The Wolf of Old Trafford.’
Signing four players in one weekend (Schweinsteiger, Schneiderlin, Darmian and DePay) can do that to you!
Watch the video below.
This. Is. Quality.
Mobile app users, watch the video.
200+ Channels With Sports & News
- Starting price: $33/mo. for fubo Latino Package
- Watch Premier League, World Cup, Euro 2024 & more
Live & On Demand TV Streaming
- Price: $35/mo. for Sling Blue
- Watch Premier League, World Cup & MLS
Many Sports & ESPN Originals
- Price: $9.99/mo. (or get ESPN+, Hulu & Disney+ for $13.99/mo.)
- Features Bundesliga, LaLiga, Championship, & more
2,000+ soccer games per year
- Price: $4.99/mo
- Features Champions League, Serie A, Europa League & NWSL
175 Premier League Games & PL TV
- Starting price: $4.99/mo. for Peacock Premium
- Watch 175 exclusive EPL games per season
110+ channels, live & on-demand
- Price: $59.95/mo. for Plus Package
- Includes FOX, FS1, ESPN, TUDN & more
- Cristiano Ronaldo should have taken outrageous Saudi offer
- FIFA 23 needs to focus on things beyond Ted Lasso
- Barcelona VP says Messi return would be ‘possible financially’
- Brands hoping World Cup boosts Gen Z interest in soccer
- Hummel makes statement with World Cup kits for Denmark
- 3 reasons Arlington is not ideal host for 2026 World Cup final
- Richarlison racially abused in Brazil’s win over Tunisia
- Where to find Chelsea vs. West Ham on US TV
- USMNT staggers into World Cup following draw with Saudi Arabia
- 2026 World Cup Final will reportedly be in Arlington, Texas