Registration is now open for the 2015-16 Fantasy Premier League season. The game is free to play. And, if you like, you can join the World Soccer Talk private league.
Last season, especially earlier in the season, we were ranked in the top 10 best performing private leagues worldwide.
Here’s how to join the World Soccer Talk private league today:
1. Visit the Fantasy Premier League site and log in
2. If you’ve never registered before, click the ‘Sign Up’ button,
3. After logging in, select your team (you can always change the team selection later, so don’t worry about finalizing your team right then and there),
4. Click the ‘League’ tab in the top navigation,
5. After clicking the “Join A League” link, choose ‘Private League’ and then click the ‘Next’ button,
6. Enter the code 112881-31327 and then click the ‘Join Private League’ button
You have £100million to spend on a squad of 15 players, with no more than 3 players from any single team, so spend wisely.
Go ahead and register today, so you can see if you’re the best of the best out of the thousands of World Soccer Talk readers!
100+ Channels With Sports & News
- Starting price: $29.99/mo. for fubo Español Package
- Watch Premier League, LaLiga, Liga MX & MLS
- Includes NBC, NBCSN, ESPN, FS1, FS2, TUDN, beIN SPORTS and more
Favorite Leagues At The Best Price
- Starting price: $7.99/mo. for Live TV Package
- Watch LaLiga, Primeira Liga and Copa Libertadores
- Includes beIN SPORTS, GolTV, TyC Sports and more
Many Sports & ESPN Originals
- Price: $5.99/mo. (or get ESPN+, Hulu & Disney+ for $12.99/mo.)
- Features Serie A, Bundesliga, FA Cup, EFL & more
- Also includes daily ESPN FC news & highlights show
Live TV, Soccer & Originals
- Starting price: $5.99/mo.
- Features Champions League, Europa League & NWSL
- Includes CBS, Star Trek & CBS Sports HQ