We’re just about days away from the Women’s World Cup tournament that kicks off on June 6th, and World Cup fever is starting to build.
To get ready for the World Cup, what you need is the Women’s World Cup Challenge app, which allows you to follow all of the action of the tournament while competing against your friends for pride and prizes.
The world’s first Women’s World Cup game helps you stay on top of all of action and to support your national team.
With the free app, you can
• get a schedule of the entire tournament,
• play a fantasy game to guess which teams will advance from group stages and then which teams move through the knockout round,
• create and join groups to compete against your friends for pride and prizes,
• watch the match center to follow all of the games live while you’re at work, and
• read the latest news about all the teams.
Be sure to download the new app entitled Women’s World Cup Challenge. It’s available for free in the App Store for Apple iOS devices, as well as for Android devices in the Play Store..
Developed by Togga, an Austin startup who are massive soccer fans, the app is your one-stop-shop for everything Women’s World Cup.
Follow the Women’s World Cup this summer and support the stars of the women’s game by downloading Women’s World Cup Challenge today.
100+ Channels With Sports & News
- Starting price: $29.99/mo. for fubo Español Package
- Watch Premier League, LaLiga, Liga MX & MLS
- Includes NBC, NBCSN, ESPN, FS1, FS2, TUDN, beIN SPORTS and more
Favorite Leagues At The Best Price
- Starting price: $7.99/mo. for Live TV Package
- Watch LaLiga, Primeira Liga and Copa Libertadores
- Includes beIN SPORTS, GolTV, TyC Sports and more
Many Sports & ESPN Originals
- Price: $5.99/mo. (or get ESPN+, Hulu & Disney+ for $12.99/mo.)
- Features Serie A, Bundesliga, FA Cup, EFL & more
- Also includes daily ESPN FC news & highlights show
Live TV, Soccer & Originals
- Starting price: $5.99/mo.
- Features Champions League, Europa League & NWSL
- Includes CBS, Star Trek & CBS Sports HQ