Newcastle United have unveiled their home shirt for the 2015/16 season.
The new home shirt will be worn for the first time in Sunday’s Barclays Premier League game against West Ham United. For the sake of Newcastle United supporters, they’ll be hoping that it isn’t the shirt that ends up seeing the club being relegated if Hull can win against Manchester United and Newcastle fails to beat the Hammers.
Designed by Puma, the United home shirt for 2015/16 will feature a blue trim on the v-neck as well as the cuffs on the shirt, which — whether it was done on purpose or not — accentuates the shirt sponsor logo.
However, the shirt does feature a unique band of blue lines near the bottom of the shirt, which makes the jersey look quite modern.
Here are the photos of the front and back of the shirt:
200+ Channels With Sports & News
- Starting price: $33/mo. for fubo Latino Package
- Watch Premier League, World Cup, Euro 2024 & more
Many Sports & ESPN Originals
- Price: $9.99/mo. (or get ESPN+, Hulu & Disney+ for $13.99/mo.)
- Features Bundesliga, LaLiga, Championship, & more
175 Premier League Games & PL TV
- Starting price: $4.99/mo. for Peacock Premium
- Watch 175 exclusive EPL games per season