Nike captured the spirit and distinctly Dutch style of the Holland National Team with the debut of the federation’s 2015-16 away jersey. The white jersey with orange highlights is evocative of the speed, boundless energy and total football that’s made Holland one of the most-watched and influential teams in the world.
A unique, gradient graphic design of orange and white light rays, built for speed and style runs down the side panels of the shirt and intensifies with the shorts.
The Netherlands away shirt features an enlarged lion logo emblematic of Dutch soccer, which stands for simplicity, honor and unity. A pennant tab inside the classy, modern V-neck collar houses the crown belonging to the lion’s head on the federation crest.
The graphics, crest, numbers and font developed by world-renowned Dutch graphic designer and typographer Wim Crouwel that harkens back to the 1970s, when the country reached back-to-back FIFA World Cup finals.
Order the Netherlands away jersey from World Soccer Shop today.
200+ Channels With Sports & News
- Starting price: $33/mo. for fubo Latino Package
- Watch Premier League, World Cup, Euro 2024 & more
Many Sports & ESPN Originals
- Price: $9.99/mo. (or get ESPN+, Hulu & Disney+ for $13.99/mo.)
- Features Bundesliga, LaLiga, Championship, & more
175 Premier League Games & PL TV
- Starting price: $4.99/mo. for Peacock Premium
- Watch 175 exclusive EPL games per season