For most Manchester City supporters, the quality and design of the club’s jerseys have been disappointing particularly when compared to the much more appealing Umbro shirts that preceded the Nike kit sponsorship deal.
But depending on your opinion, Nike may have finally offered a ray of hope with its shirt designs for the 2015-16 season based on the leaked photos shown above and below.
Manchester City’s home jerseys for the past few seasons have featured only slight changes from season to season. But Manchester City’s jersey for 2015-16 looks evolutionary rather than revolutionary.
City’s shirt features white as a prominent complementary color to the sky blue shirt. The shirt features a white retro-collar, which adds enough distinctiveness to make the shirt memorable enough — particularly if City can win some silverware in it!
Here are some more images of the Manchester City home jersey (a leaked photo and an artist’s rendition of what the finished piece will look like).
Love it or hate it? Let us know in the comments section below.
100+ Channels With Sports & News
- Starting price: $29.99/mo. for fubo Español Package
- Watch Premier League, LaLiga, Liga MX & MLS
- Includes NBC, NBCSN, ESPN, FS1, FS2, TUDN, beIN SPORTS and more
Favorite Leagues At The Best Price
- Starting price: $7.99/mo. for Live TV Package
- Watch LaLiga, Primeira Liga and Copa Libertadores
- Includes beIN SPORTS, GolTV, TyC Sports and more
Many Sports & ESPN Originals
- Price: $5.99/mo. (or get ESPN+, Hulu & Disney+ for $12.99/mo.)
- Features Serie A, Bundesliga, FA Cup, EFL & more
- Also includes daily ESPN FC news & highlights show
Live TV, Soccer & Originals
- Starting price: $5.99/mo.
- Features Champions League, Europa League & NWSL
- Includes CBS, Star Trek & CBS Sports HQ
175 Premier League Games & PL TV
- Starting price: $4.99/mo. for Peacock Premium
- Watch 175 exclusive EPL games per season
- Includes Premier League TV channel plus movies, TV shows & more