The best just got better.
NBC Sports will be sending its entire US-based crew to the UK for three Premier League matches, so the likes of Rebecca Lowe, Robbie Mustoe, Kyle Martino and Robbie Earle will broadcast from stadiums in England from April 11-13, bringing the best soccer coverage to homes across the United States of America.
It’s another example of how NBC Sports is raising the bar with its Premier League coverage on US television.
The on-site coverage in England will feature pitch-side sets at Old Trafford for the Manchester Derby, Anfield for Liverpool-Newcastle and Turf Moor for Burnley against Arsenal.
For the Liverpool-Newcastle game on April 13, Everton goalkeeper Tim Howard will be part of the pitch side studio team.
“One of our core principles has been to bridge the trans-Atlantic gap, and with our entire team on-site both in-stadium and pitch-side, we will be able to bring our audience closer to the action than ever before,” said Pierre Moossa, coordinating producer of NBC Sports Group’s Premier League coverage.
Lowe will lead a rotating team of studio analysts from within the stadium, providing the latest news and highlights from around the league. Bower and another team of analysts will be pitch-side at a desk located just a few feet from the playing field, with a front-row view of the action as the backdrop for three days of unprecedented live coverage.
On Saturday, April 11, the entire team will be at historic Turf Moor (hosted its first soccer match in 1883) for eight hours of live coverage, including Burnley v. Arsenal at 12:30 p.m. ET on NBC, with Lowe, Earle and Martino in the on-site studio; Bower, Dixon and Mustoe pitch-side; and White calling the match alongside Le Saux.
On Sunday, April 12, NBC Sports Group presents seven hours of live coverage from Old Trafford, the site of the Manchester Derby between local rivals Manchester United and Manchester City (11 a.m. ET on NBCSN). Lowe will be joined in the studio by Martino and Mustoe; while Bower, Earle and Le Saux provide the pitch-side perspective; and White calls the match with Dixon.
On Monday, April 13, NBC Sports Group’s announce team travels to Anfield for Liverpool-Newcastle. Just two days after his Everton side face Swansea City (Saturday, April 11 at 7:45 a.m. ET on NBCSN), U.S. Men’s National Team goalkeeper Tim Howard will join NBC Sports Group’s pitch-side crew of Bower and Martino; with Lowe, Earle and Mustoe in studio at the stadium; and Le Saux re-joining White to commentate on the match.
Former U.K. footballer and BBC Match of the Day presenter Gary Lineker, and Daily Mail columnist Neil Ashton will also contribute to the on-site coverage.
25+ Channels With Sports & News
- Starting price: $33/mo. for fubo Latino Package
- Watch Premier League, Liga MX, MLS & World Cup
- Includes ESPN, FOX, Univision, TUDN and more
Favorite Leagues At The Best Price
- Starting price: $7.99/mo. for Live TV Package
- Watch Argentine league, Brasileirāo and Copa Libertadores
- Includes beIN SPORTS, GolTV, TyC Sports and more
Many Sports & ESPN Originals
- Price: $6.99/mo. (or get ESPN+, Hulu & Disney+ for $13.99/mo.)
- Features LaLiga, Bundesliga, MLS, Copa del Rey & more
- Also includes daily ESPN FC news & highlights show
Live TV, Soccer & Originals
- Starting price: $4.99/mo.
- Features Champions League, Serie A, Europa League & more
- Includes CBS, Star Trek & CBS Sports HQ
175 Premier League Games & PL TV
- Starting price: $4.99/mo. for Peacock Premium
- Watch 175 exclusive EPL games per season
- Includes Premier League TV channel plus movies, TV shows & more
Get All 3 And Save 30%
- $13.99/mo. for ESPN+, Disney+ & Hulu
- Includes Bundesliga, LaLiga, NHL & the home to UFC
- Features Marvel, Star Wars + shows & movies for your entire family