If you’re like many soccer fans who want to watch La Liga games on beIN SPORTS and Bundesliga matches on GolTV, but can’t find the networks anywhere on your television guide, there is now a solution to the problem. GolTV, which has seen its channel removed by both Comcast and DirecTV over the last year or two, and beIN SPORTS — which is difficult for many soccer fans to find on their cable system — has recently come to an agreement with KlowdTV to stream content online.
Founded in 2003, GolTV mainly focuses on the German Bundesliga, but also broadcasts some matches and review shows of leagues in South America as well (Argentina, Brazil and Uruguay). The Florida-based company has been in somewhat of a decline since beIN SPORTS was created in 2012. While beIN SPORTS holds the rights to different league games as GolTV (here in America beIN SPORTS carries La Liga, Serie A, Copa del Rey, Ligue Un, England’s second-tier Championship matches, etc), GolTV was dropped by DirecTV specifically due to the rise of beIN SPORTS back in 2012.
With the online streaming service Klowd TV, both GolTV and beIN SPORTS are “re-united” and both available online on the same service.
The agreement with KlowdTV finally allows Bundesliga fans to legally stream matches on their computers, tablets, phones and TVs via Roku throughout the season. A subscription to KlowdTV’s Sports Package will get you beIN Sports and GolTV, as well as 16 other channels (including beIN Sports en Espanol, GolTV Spanish,Outdoor Sports Channel, FNTSY Sports, Fight Network, and FightBox) for a monthly subscription fee of $8.48 (includes HD channels).
beIN SPORTS is best known for its exclusive coverage of La Liga matches in the United States. But it’s also the home of the 2015 Copa America, Serie A, Ligue Un, Capital One Cup (with the final between Spurs and Chelsea on March 1), Coppa Italia, Africa Cup of Nations, Russian Premier League and much more.
When asked about their relationship with GolTV and beIN Sports, co-founder Michael Grams told us “KlowdTV is proud to be the leading provider of European soccer in the United States, bringing together three of the top leagues in the world in an affordable, user friendly offering.”
The benefits of KlowdTV are three-fold. First, it’s the only streaming service that offers access to both GolTV and beIN SPORTS. Second, the price of $8.48/mo makes it the most affordable service given what you get in return. And third, and finally, KlowdTV offers a 30-day free trial compared to competing services that offer 48-hour, 7-day or 14-day trials. Did I mention they have a Roku app?
To order the subscription, first:
1. Go to KlowdTV.com/worldsoccertalk
2. Scroll down and click the “Start My Free 30 Day Trial” button.
3. Fill out the appropriate information in the “Subscription sign-in information” section.
4. Select either standard definition or high definition channel quality.
5. Click on “select packages” and then click on the “Sports” package.
6. Fill out the “payment information” section (although your first month is free of charge).
7. Once all of the information is completed, click on “Submit”.
8. Once you have created an account, you can click on the GolTV or beIN SPORTS channels (or any other of the listed channels) to watch its content.
Because KlowdTV offers high definition channels, the quality of the streams are fairly decent. The website layout is also very user friendly and easy to use as well. If you live in the United States and want to watch Bundesliga and La Liga matches legally (in addition to several other leagues), subscribing to the KlowdTV service is the way to go.
Sign up for the free 30-day trial of KlowdTV today.
200+ Channels With Sports & News
- Starting price: $33/mo. for fubo Latino Package
- Watch Premier League, World Cup, Euro 2024 & more
Many Sports & ESPN Originals
- Price: $9.99/mo. (or get ESPN+, Hulu & Disney+ for $13.99/mo.)
- Features Bundesliga, LaLiga, Championship, & more
175 Premier League Games & PL TV
- Starting price: $4.99/mo. for Peacock Premium
- Watch 175 exclusive EPL games per season