World Soccer Talk has partnered with Soccer Morning to distribute the award-winning audio/video show on a live and on-demand basis.
Soccer Morning, hosted by Jason Davis and produced by Trevor Hayward, features interviews with prominent journalists, players and coaches in addition to taking listener calls.
The popular show provides an American perspective on soccer’s major discussion points as well as an emphasis on Major League Soccer, the US men’s and women’s teams and developments in US soccer.
Founded in 2005, World Soccer Talk is the longest running independent soccer website in the United States. The popular website features news, opinion and podcasts for the soccer generation. Based in the United States, World Soccer Talk is a trusted source for quality editorial and opinions, and has recently added acclaimed writers Steve Davis and Simon Evans to its roster of world soccer columnists and writers.
The partnership between Soccer Morning and World Soccer Talk will debut on Monday, February 16 with live audio and video broadcasts of Soccer Morning being available exclusively on WorldSoccerTalk.com On-demand audio podcasts of each daily Soccer Morning will continue to be available on the Soccer Morning podcast feed as well as being added to the World Soccer Talk podcast feed on iTunes, Stitcher, Tune-In and worldsoccertalk.com.
Soccer Morning broadcasts Monday through Friday from 9:00-10:15am Eastern.
“I’m thrilled that Soccer Morning is now partnered with one of the preeminent soccer sites on the internet. World Soccer Talk’s rich reputation as a source of news and analysis for soccer fans in the United States and around the world not only makes it a perfect fit for our show, but gives us a chance to build on our passionate listenership through the site’s substantial reach.” said Soccer Morning Host Jason Davis. “The partnership of Soccer Morning and World Soccer Talk is a natural one because of our similar goals, namely to give soccer fans around the world an independent outlet where they can express their love of the game.”
“We’re a big supporter of independent and intelligent soccer coverage, which is why we feel that a partnership with Soccer Morning is an ideal opportunity to bring like-minded people together,” said Christopher Harris, publisher of World Soccer Talk. “We’re looking forward to forging new relationships with the listeners of Soccer Morning and vice-versa introducing the show to our loyal followers.”
100+ Channels With Sports & News
- Starting price: $29.99/mo. for fubo Español Package
- Watch Premier League, LaLiga, Liga MX & MLS
- Includes NBC, NBCSN, ESPN, FS1, FS2, TUDN, beIN SPORTS and more
Favorite Leagues At The Best Price
- Starting price: $7.99/mo. for Live TV Package
- Watch LaLiga, Primeira Liga and Copa Libertadores
- Includes beIN SPORTS, GolTV, TyC Sports and more
Many Sports & ESPN Originals
- Price: $5.99/mo. (or get ESPN+, Hulu & Disney+ for $12.99/mo.)
- Features Serie A, Bundesliga, FA Cup, EFL & more
- Also includes daily ESPN FC news & highlights show
Live TV, Soccer & Originals
- Starting price: $5.99/mo.
- Features Champions League, Europa League & NWSL
- Includes CBS, Star Trek & CBS Sports HQ
175 Premier League Games & PL TV
- Starting price: $4.99/mo. for Peacock Premium
- Watch 175 exclusive EPL games per season
- Includes Premier League TV channel plus movies, TV shows & more