A business standing in the way of Tottenham's £400million stadium redevelopment plans has launched a High Court battle to stay put.
It was agreed on Thursday that the case brought by Archway Sheet Metal Works will be heard on February 17-18 by Mr Justice Dove, who revealed in court he is an Aston Villa fan.
The owners of Archway are challenging the confirmation of a compulsory purchase order that could force them to make way for a new 56,000-capacity stadium complex.
Last November, a mystery fire gutted the premises near the North Stand at Premier League club Tottenham's White Hart Lane ground in north London.
The owners said they had received "bomb threats".
Josif Josif, 46, who runs the family business, said at the time of the fire: "People were calling us and threatening us and we were receiving bomb threats and that started a few months ago, but we don't know if that's got anything to do with it."
The firm describes itself as a "wonderfully old-fashioned family business" producing metal items for the catering and hospitality industry.
The owners have been in a dispute with Spurs for the last decade over the club's redevelopment plans.
The club has planning permission for the new stadium it hopes to open for the 2018-19 season.
200+ Channels With Sports & News
- Starting price: $33/mo. for fubo Latino Package
- Watch Premier League, World Cup, Euro 2024 & more
Live & On Demand TV Streaming
- Price: $35/mo. for Sling Blue
- Watch Premier League, World Cup & MLS
Many Sports & ESPN Originals
- Price: $9.99/mo. (or get ESPN+, Hulu & Disney+ for $13.99/mo.)
- Features Bundesliga, LaLiga, Championship, & more
2,000+ soccer games per year
- Price: $4.99/mo
- Features Champions League, Serie A, Europa League & NWSL
175 Premier League Games & PL TV
- Starting price: $4.99/mo. for Peacock Premium
- Watch 175 exclusive EPL games per season
110+ channels, live & on-demand
- Price: $59.95/mo. for Plus Package
- Includes FOX, FS1, ESPN, TUDN & more
- Thomas Partey’s health is necessary for Arsenal and Ghana
- Vinícius and Foden should be in the ‘best young talent’ talk
- US Soccer releases report detailing abusive behavior in NWSL
- Book review of ‘How to Win the World Cup’ by Chris Evans
- Manchester United defeat highlights Ten Hag’s need for rotation
- 5 must-see Champions League games in matchday three
- Where to find Leicester City vs. Nottingham Forest on US TV
- Will FOX broadcast the World Cup in 4K?
- Where to find Chicago Red Stars vs. Angel City FC on US TV
- Where to find Portland Timbers vs. LAFC on US TV