The Premier League is looking more and more like it will be in the grasp of Jose Mourinho and Chelsea once more this season, but what does this gameweek have in store? Tipster for Easyodds.com Ross Casey has been scouring the betting markets of all 10 fixtures and has five of his best bets to offer…
* Visit easyodds.com’s extensive football betting centre to compare all the best odds from every market plus get expert tips for every fixture…
** Follow Ross on Twitter: @rosscasey24
#1 – Burnley v Southampton (Saturday, 15:00)
Burnley or Draw Double Chance @ 11/10 – BET NOW
Burnley are facing Southampton this weekend who are suffering a crisis in confidence after three defeats in a row. Whilst the bookies believe the Saints will get back to winning ways at Turf Moor, I think they will find the Clarets a tough nut to crack. Burnley have not lost five of their home Premier League fixtures thus far and can provide a scare for a Southampton side under pressure and expected to win.
# 2 – Chelsea v Hull (Saturday, 15:00)
Chelsea To Win To Nil @ 8/11 – BET NOW
Whilst it is true that the wheels have fallen off Chelsea’s season ever so slightly they are still the best team in the Premier League in my book and you can make a decent income by backing them to win to nil against the Tigers on Saturday. Jose Mourinho’s side have kept five clean sheets in their last six home matches this term, whilst Hull have scored just one goal in four games.
# 3 – Sunderland v West Ham (Saturday, 15:00)
West Ham To Win @ 7/4 – BET NOW
West Ham are absolutely flying at the moment with Andy Carroll even claiming they can go on to win the Premier League. Whilst I don’t subscribe to that view I think they are a very appealing price at 7/4 to win at the Stadium of Light after three wins on the spin.
#4 – Leicester v Man City (Sunday, 13:30)
Leicester To Win @ 33/5 – BET NOW
I admit this is a punt. Leicester have been found out since arriving in the Premier League and they have picked up just one point from their last six games. The Foxes though can take heart in the fact that Sergio Aguero is out and Man City will have had European excursions. Remember last season they lost to Cardiff in a similar fixture and Leicester’s 5-3 win over Man Utd proves they are capable of shocking the big boys!
#5 – Man Utd v Liverpool (Sunday, 13:30)
Liverpool or Draw Double Chance @ 21/20 – BET NOW
I am expecting a contest of effort and industry but low on quality here. United have now won five on the bounce without sparkling in a fixture list that has been kind at best. I think Liverpool – who have a decent record at Old Trafford – will be desperate to gain a bit of confidence following their awful Champions League display and I am backing them to get a result.
For all the best outright and match odds visit our dedicated Premier League betting centre which offers you the best odds from the best bookmakers…
25+ Channels With Sports & News
- Starting price: $33/mo. for fubo Latino Package
- Watch Premier League, Liga MX, MLS & World Cup
- Includes ESPN, FOX, Univision, TUDN and more
Favorite Leagues At The Best Price
- Starting price: $7.99/mo. for Live TV Package
- Watch Argentine league, Brasileirāo and Copa Libertadores
- Includes beIN SPORTS, GolTV, TyC Sports and more
Many Sports & ESPN Originals
- Price: $6.99/mo. (or get ESPN+, Hulu & Disney+ for $13.99/mo.)
- Features LaLiga, Bundesliga, MLS, Copa del Rey & more
- Also includes daily ESPN FC news & highlights show
Live TV, Soccer & Originals
- Starting price: $4.99/mo.
- Features Champions League, Serie A, Europa League & more
- Includes CBS, Star Trek & CBS Sports HQ
175 Premier League Games & PL TV
- Starting price: $4.99/mo. for Peacock Premium
- Watch 175 exclusive EPL games per season
- Includes Premier League TV channel plus movies, TV shows & more
Get All 3 And Save 30%
- $13.99/mo. for ESPN+, Disney+ & Hulu
- Includes Bundesliga, LaLiga, NHL & the home to UFC
- Features Marvel, Star Wars + shows & movies for your entire family