NBCSN scored its best-ever TV audience for an early Saturday morning broadcast of a Premier League match last weekend when an average viewing audience of 535,000 tuned in to watch Newcastle United against Chelsea.
The number is even more impressive when you consider that the match was televised beginning at 7am ET/4am PT.
The news comes hot on the heels of NBC setting another record for the most-watched live Premier League game in US TV history when 1.4 million watched Arsenal against Manchester United.
The match between Newcastle United and Chelsea was a sensational one, with the Geordies shocking Chelsea in a 2-1 win at St James’ Park.
This weekend, NBCSN will be broadcasting several key matches including Manchester United against Liverpool, Chelsea against Hull, Arsenal versus Newcastle and more. View the TV schedule for Premier League matches on US TV and Internet.
25+ Channels With Sports & News
- Starting price: $33/mo. for fubo Latino Package
- Watch Premier League, Liga MX, MLS & World Cup
- Includes ESPN, FOX, Univision, TUDN and more
Favorite Leagues At The Best Price
- Starting price: $7.99/mo. for Live TV Package
- Watch Argentine league, Brasileirāo and Copa Libertadores
- Includes beIN SPORTS, GolTV, TyC Sports and more
Many Sports & ESPN Originals
- Price: $6.99/mo. (or get ESPN+, Hulu & Disney+ for $13.99/mo.)
- Features LaLiga, Bundesliga, MLS, Copa del Rey & more
- Also includes daily ESPN FC news & highlights show
Live TV, Soccer & Originals
- Starting price: $4.99/mo.
- Features Champions League, Serie A, Europa League & more
- Includes CBS, Star Trek & CBS Sports HQ
175 Premier League Games & PL TV
- Starting price: $4.99/mo. for Peacock Premium
- Watch 175 exclusive EPL games per season
- Includes Premier League TV channel plus movies, TV shows & more
Get All 3 And Save 30%
- $13.99/mo. for ESPN+, Disney+ & Hulu
- Includes Bundesliga, LaLiga, NHL & the home to UFC
- Features Marvel, Star Wars + shows & movies for your entire family