The popularity of soccer in the United States is growing by leaps and bounds, but there’s still a huge amount of potential to make the sport an integral part of an average American’s viewing experience.
Due to the size and tradition of the country, the US has — until recently — been a tough nut to crack for the beautiful game Stateside.
But based on your opinion, what do you think is the one thing that needs to change in the United States to make the sport more popular here?
It’s a broad topic and there are many angles you can come at the topic, so feel free to make it your own!
200+ Channels With Sports & News
- Starting price: $33/mo. for fubo Latino Package
- Watch Premier League, World Cup, Euro 2024 & more
Many Sports & ESPN Originals
- Price: $9.99/mo. (or get ESPN+, Hulu & Disney+ for $13.99/mo.)
- Features Bundesliga, LaLiga, Championship, & more
175 Premier League Games & PL TV
- Starting price: $4.99/mo. for Peacock Premium
- Watch 175 exclusive EPL games per season