Another fascinating weekend of Premier League fixtures awaits us from Saturday through to Sunday with the Manchester derby on Sunday afternoon the highlight. Chelsea can increase their lead at the top with a win over QPR while Burnley chase their first three points of the season at the Emirates. Tom Powell is on hand with his best bets from the weekend’s action…
* Visit easyodds.com’s Premier League betting centre to compare all the best odds from every market plus get expert tips for every fixture…
** Follow Easyodds on Twitter: @easy_odds
#5 Aston Villa v Tottenham (Sunday, 16:00, Sky Sports 1)
Tottenham To Win @ 32/25 – BET NOW
Aston Villa are on a torrid run of form having lost five straight league matches without managing to find the net. Spurs slipped up at home to Newcastle last weekend but they boast a superb record against Villa in recent times having won five on the bounce against them, winning to nil on all five occasions. Spurs are just a point ahead of Villa this season but they’ve lost just once on their travels and that was a 4-1 loss at Man City.
#4 Everton v Swansea (Saturday, 15:00)
Swansea or Draw Double Chance @ 6/5 –BET NOW
Despite back to back wins against out of form opposition Everton have still begun the season poorly and sit two points and three places behind their opponents this Saturday. Swansea returned to winning ways by comfortably seeing off Leicester last weekend meaning they’ve lost just three of their eight matches this season with two of those defeats coming against the top two. Everton look leaky at the bank and I think Swansea can proffer.
#3 Newcastle v Liverpool (Saturday, 12:45, BT Sport 1)
Newcastle +0.5 Asian Handicap @ 93/100 – BET NOW
Liverpool aren’t in good enough form to warrant being a best price 51/50 to win this match with some forms offering odds as short as 5/6 on the Reds picking up the points. Liverpool have won just two of their last eight matches and just two of five on the road this season. After a tough start to the season Newcastle are back on track and have now won their last two league matches and have avoided defeat in eight of their 11 matches in all competitions this season.
#2 Chelsea v QPR (Saturday, 15:00)
Both Teams To Score @ 13/8 – BET NOW
Chelsea have scored in every one of their matches this season and are expected to have Diego Costa back for QPR’s visit so it’s safe to assume the hosts will find the net at least once. So the question marks are over whether QPR can join them in finding the net and after their recent resurgence I fancy they can. QPR have netted seven goals in their last five matches and four in their last two so I fancy them to find the net against a far from rock solid Chelsea backline.
#1 Man City v Man Utd (Sunday, 13:30, Sky Sports 1)
Man Utd or Draw Double Chance @ 21/20 –BET NOW
I’m not convinced that Man City should be a best price 9/10 to see off their near neighbours on Sunday afternoon especially after their erratic start to the season. Man City are winless in two matches and have won just six of their 14 matches so far this season including three failures from six to pick up maximum points at home. Man United managed a draw with league leaders Chelsea last weekend and have lost just three of their 10 matches this term.
For all the best outright and match odds visit our dedicated Premier League betting centre which offers you the best odds from the best bookmakers.
25+ Channels With Sports & News
- Starting price: $33/mo. for fubo Latino Package
- Watch Premier League, Liga MX, MLS & World Cup
- Includes ESPN, FOX, Univision, TUDN and more
Favorite Leagues At The Best Price
- Starting price: $7.99/mo. for Live TV Package
- Watch Argentine league, Brasileirāo and Copa Libertadores
- Includes beIN SPORTS, GolTV, TyC Sports and more
Many Sports & ESPN Originals
- Price: $6.99/mo. (or get ESPN+, Hulu & Disney+ for $13.99/mo.)
- Features LaLiga, Bundesliga, MLS, Copa del Rey & more
- Also includes daily ESPN FC news & highlights show
Live TV, Soccer & Originals
- Starting price: $4.99/mo.
- Features Champions League, Serie A, Europa League & more
- Includes CBS, Star Trek & CBS Sports HQ
175 Premier League Games & PL TV
- Starting price: $4.99/mo. for Peacock Premium
- Watch 175 exclusive EPL games per season
- Includes Premier League TV channel plus movies, TV shows & more
Get All 3 And Save 30%
- $13.99/mo. for ESPN+, Disney+ & Hulu
- Includes Bundesliga, LaLiga, NHL & the home to UFC
- Features Marvel, Star Wars + shows & movies for your entire family