One of the biggest secrets at FOX Sports is their free and seldom-promoted FOX Sports GO app, not to be confused with their FOX Soccer 2GO service, which is a different streaming product.
With FOX Sports GO, you can watch your favorite soccer games from FOX Sports 1 and FOX Sports 2 streamed for free to your computer, tablet or smartphone.
The only two catches are (1) you have to use an authenticated login from one of the participating TV providers (to prove that you have a cable or satellite TV subscription) and (2) the streams are live and not available on demand.
As of press time, the participating TV providers are:
AT&T UVerse, Bright House, Cox, Comcast xFinity, Mediacom, Optimum, SuddenLink, Time Warner and several other TV providers (click the “More TV Providers” link from this page).
The app is available on:
FOX Sports GO streams live coverage of FOX Sports 1, FOX Sports 2 and — sometimes — FOX and FOX Deportes. For the latest TV schedules, go here.
The app, which can be downloaded here, allows viewers to stream content from FOX Sports 1, FOX Sports 2, and FOX Deportes channels. While you can view this regular television content on your laptop, phone, or tablet, there is currently no on-demand content available at the moment.
To start viewing soccer using FOX Sports Go, take the following steps:
1. Download the app (from the links above) to whatever device you wish to watch soccer on.
2. After the download is complete, open the app and scroll through the day’s (or choose another date at the top of the screen to view upcoming shows) programming. Select the match or program that you wish to watch by tapping the screen. Note that with the desktop/laptop version of FOX Sports GO, you have to use an authenticated login first.
3. Once you select the program, the app will force you to sign in using your television provider information. Select the provider in which you have and sign in using the appropriate email and password combination.
As you can see from the screenshot below, the quality of the video stream is very good. The reliability has been excellent with no issues encountered. While it’s limited in the options it provides, it’s a perfect way to watch the UEFA Champions League or Europa League from the comfort of your own desk or mobile device. Plus, one additional advantage is that you won’t have to sit through commercials. Instead you’ll see a “Commercial break in progress” message on-screen.
While FOX Sports GO offers great content, FOX’s other streaming product — FOX Soccer 2GO — offers a lot more games to choose from as well as on-demand viewing.
25+ Channels With Sports & News
- Starting price: $33/mo. for fubo Latino Package
- Watch Premier League, Liga MX, MLS & World Cup
- Includes ESPN, FOX, Univision, TUDN and more
Favorite Leagues At The Best Price
- Starting price: $7.99/mo. for Live TV Package
- Watch Argentine league, Brasileirāo and Copa Libertadores
- Includes beIN SPORTS, GolTV, TyC Sports and more
Many Sports & ESPN Originals
- Price: $6.99/mo. (or get ESPN+, Hulu & Disney+ for $13.99/mo.)
- Features LaLiga, Bundesliga, MLS, Copa del Rey & more
- Also includes daily ESPN FC news & highlights show
Live TV, Soccer & Originals
- Starting price: $4.99/mo.
- Features Champions League, Serie A, Europa League & more
- Includes CBS, Star Trek & CBS Sports HQ
175 Premier League Games & PL TV
- Starting price: $4.99/mo. for Peacock Premium
- Watch 175 exclusive EPL games per season
- Includes Premier League TV channel plus movies, TV shows & more
Get All 3 And Save 30%
- $13.99/mo. for ESPN+, Disney+ & Hulu
- Includes Bundesliga, LaLiga, NHL & the home to UFC
- Features Marvel, Star Wars + shows & movies for your entire family