Positive injury news for Arsenal as Theo Walcott returns to training Arsenal and England winger Theo Walcott has returned to training at Arsenal’s London Colney training ground this week.
Walcott, 25, has been out of action since sustaining an injury in the 2-0 win over Tottenham back in January.
Walcott missed the remainder of the 2013/14 Premier League campaign as well as England’s brief World Cup outing in Brazil.
Young German starlet Serge Gnabry has also returned for the Gunners this week. The pair bolsters Arsenal’s attacking options significantly after long term injuries to Mesut Ozil, Olivier Giroud and Yaya Sanogo in recent weeks.
Questions remain over Arsenal’s medical staff, as the Londoners have again sustained a huge amount of injuries in the opening weeks of the season, but the return of the two attackers will help mitigate the effects of the current injury crisis.
More good injury news for the Gunners has also emerged, as rumors of Danny Welbeck sustaining an injury after seeming to limp off in England’s game against Estonia have also proven to be false. Walcott is likely to be named as a substitute in this weekend’s clash with Hull City, as Arsenal look to regain some league form.
The Gunners came through a tough run of fixtures to sit 8th after 7 games.
200+ Channels With Sports & News
- Starting price: $33/mo. for fubo Latino Package
- Watch Premier League, World Cup, Euro 2024 & more
- Includes NBC, USA, FOX, ESPN, CBSSN & more
Live & On Demand TV Streaming
- Price: $35/mo. for Sling Blue
- Watch Premier League, World Cup & MLS
- Includes USA, NBC, FOX, FS1 + more
Many Sports & ESPN Originals
- Price: $6.99/mo. (or get ESPN+, Hulu & Disney+ for $13.99/mo.)
- Features Bundesliga, LaLiga, Championship, & more
- Also includes daily ESPN FC news & highlights show
2,000+ soccer games per year
- Price: $4.99/mo
- Features Champions League, Serie A, Europa League & NWSL
- Includes CBS, Star Trek & CBS Sports HQ
175 Premier League Games & PL TV
- Starting price: $4.99/mo. for Peacock Premium
- Watch 175 exclusive EPL games per season
- Includes Premier League TV channel plus movies, TV shows & more
- Seven-time winner Messi misses out on Ballon d’Or nomination
- EPL commentators on NBC: August 13 to 15
- Rush from potential tenants for Cruyff’s boyhood home
- Tottenham boss Conte relishing heated Chelsea challenge
- Haaland’s will to win impresses Guardiola
- Benzema, Courtois and De Bruyne nominated for UEFA award
- Serbia’s Kostic completes Juventus move
- Ten Hag does not want to lose Rashford at Man Utd
- Tuchel reveals ‘bond’ with Aubameyang amid Chelsea rumours
- Struggling Barcelona sign 100-mn-euro digital deal