The domestic season takes a back seat this week for Euro 2016 qualifying fixtures but it is a chance to take a look at how each of the big leagues are panning out throughout Europe. Tipster for Easyodds.com Ross Casey has been scouring the league tables and the betting odds for the top five leagues and offers you his best outright bets…
* Visit easyodds.com’s extensive football betting centre to compare all the best odds from every market plus get expert tips for every fixture…
** Follow Ross on Twitter: @rosscasey24
#1 – Premier League Outright Odds
Chelsea To Win @ 8/15 – BET NOW
The Blues were early season favourites and they have started the season in fantastic form. After seven matches they are five points ahead of their closest rival Manchester City and even took a point from them in their own backyard. They have scored 21 in those seven matches – more than any other team and have a strong squad ready to carry on their charge. Jose Mourinho’s side are worthy winners in my book.
# 2 – La Liga Outright Odds
Valencia Back To Lay @ 66/1 – BET NOW
I recommend this as a bet on the exchanges as Valencia are currently a huge price of 66/1. If they can get decent results against the big boys – such as their 3-1 mauling of Atletico last week – this price will shorten and you can lay off to a nice profit. Valencia sit in second position at the moment and with no European football to worry about their entire focus is on La Liga. Back them now to lay them later!
# 3 – Bundesliga Outright Odds
Bayern Munich To Win @ 1/14 – BET NOW
This Bundesliga is a bit of a joke in my opinion. I am happy for Munich to be as short as they are as they are truly miles ahead of their competitors but stay away from Dortmund! Already 10 points behind the leaders and languishing in 13th spot it is a mockery that Klopp’s side are still second in the betting market at 14/1. A whole host of Bundesliga clubs offer better value in the market for a back to lay option.
#4 – Serie A Outright Odds
Juventus To Win @ 8/13 – BET NOW
Juventus are beginning to dominate in Italy and in large parts that is down to their incredible home record. They have won 22 successive Serie A matches at home including last weekend’s last gasp one against Roma – their biggest title rivals. Get on the 8/13 before it shortens any further!
#5 – Ligue 1 Outright Odds
PSG To Win @ 1/4 – BET NOW
PSG have outspent their competition by the bucketload and it is to nobody’s surprise that they are favourites for the title at 1/4. Marseille are the only side to realistically trouble them according to the betting market – they are at 5/1 to cause a huge surprise. At this stage though I believe 1/4 is good value – come back to me again if they begin to take their eye off the ball due to their Champions League applications! Keep an eye on Marseille’s price if that proves to be the case.
For the latest football odds visit our dedicated betting centre on Easyodds.com…
25+ Channels With Sports & News
- Starting price: $33/mo. for fubo Latino Package
- Watch Premier League, Liga MX, MLS & World Cup
- Includes ESPN, FOX, Univision, TUDN and more
Favorite Leagues At The Best Price
- Starting price: $7.99/mo. for Live TV Package
- Watch Argentine league, Brasileirāo and Copa Libertadores
- Includes beIN SPORTS, GolTV, TyC Sports and more
Many Sports & ESPN Originals
- Price: $6.99/mo. (or get ESPN+, Hulu & Disney+ for $13.99/mo.)
- Features LaLiga, Bundesliga, MLS, Copa del Rey & more
- Also includes daily ESPN FC news & highlights show
Live TV, Soccer & Originals
- Starting price: $4.99/mo.
- Features Champions League, Serie A, Europa League & more
- Includes CBS, Star Trek & CBS Sports HQ
175 Premier League Games & PL TV
- Starting price: $4.99/mo. for Peacock Premium
- Watch 175 exclusive EPL games per season
- Includes Premier League TV channel plus movies, TV shows & more
Get All 3 And Save 30%
- $13.99/mo. for ESPN+, Disney+ & Hulu
- Includes Bundesliga, LaLiga, NHL & the home to UFC
- Features Marvel, Star Wars + shows & movies for your entire family