EA Sports has been producing the best interactive soccer game for years now. FIFA, the game — not the soccer governing body, is a massive hit with soccer fans and gamers around the world, allowing you to interact with people around the globe for a game of soccer on your favorite console.
EA Sports has announced the following new features and enhancements for FIFA 15:
(Mobile app users, watch the video here).
Premier League Stadiums:
FIFA 14 had various Premier League stadiums but not all of them. This year, FIFA 15 will be able to have all 20 Premier League stadiums in the game meaning the likes of Loftus Road (Queens Park Rangers), Liberty Stadium (Swansea), the Stadium of Light (Sunderland) and many others previously missing will finally be available.
Player Faces and Head Scans:
In the past, FIFA has produced many realistic, incredible graphics of players faces but some were not as good. With the technology available to them now, they are able to scan the player faces and produce them in graphic form and also in 3D. Over 200 faces from the 2013/14 Premier League season will be scanned as well as the recently promoted teams. They use the latest 3D scanning to capture a player’s likeness and make them the most realistic they can possibly be.
Broadcasting, Audio and Commentary:
Broadcast graphics will be recognizable from international broadcasting companies that broadcast Premier League soccer. FIFA has traveled to the stadiums and captured different chants from all 20 Premier League teams. FIFA 15 will also feature realistic chants and reactions to goals, misses and general ongoings on the field.
Goal Line Technology:
For the first time in FIFA, a goal line technology system will be introduced into the game. Just like real soccer, the system will be used in the game. Replays will be shown if it is a goal or not, which will prevent all the ‘pausing’ and ‘instant replaying’ when chances are disputed between players. Replay animations will mirror those of the broadcasting of real life matches. They will be used after close chances and goal line clearances just like in real soccer.
With all these aspects and features being added, FIFA 15 has been made more realistic allowing for a more fun and interactive game of FIFA.
200+ Channels With Sports & News
- Starting price: $33/mo. for fubo Latino Package
- Watch Premier League, World Cup, Euro 2024 & more
Live & On Demand TV Streaming
- Price: $35/mo. for Sling Blue
- Watch Premier League, World Cup & MLS
Many Sports & ESPN Originals
- Price: $9.99/mo. (or get ESPN+, Hulu & Disney+ for $13.99/mo.)
- Features Bundesliga, LaLiga, Championship, & more
2,000+ soccer games per year
- Price: $4.99/mo
- Features Champions League, Serie A, Europa League & NWSL
175 Premier League Games & PL TV
- Starting price: $4.99/mo. for Peacock Premium
- Watch 175 exclusive EPL games per season
110+ channels, live & on-demand
- Price: $59.95/mo. for Plus Package
- Includes FOX, FS1, ESPN, TUDN & more
- Cristiano Ronaldo should have taken outrageous Saudi offer
- FIFA 23 needs to focus on things beyond Ted Lasso
- Barcelona VP says Messi return would be ‘possible financially’
- Brands hoping World Cup boosts Gen Z interest in soccer
- Hummel makes statement with World Cup kits for Denmark
- 3 reasons Arlington is not ideal host for 2026 World Cup final
- Richarlison racially abused in Brazil’s win over Tunisia
- Where to find Chelsea vs. West Ham on US TV
- USMNT staggers into World Cup following draw with Saudi Arabia
- 2026 World Cup Final will reportedly be in Arlington, Texas