Chelsea has unveiled its third shirt for the 2014/15 season.
Chelsea’s third shirt features an “electric blue” sound wave graphic on the front of the shirt that symbolizes the volume of support from the fans at every away game. Plus the shirt features the first use of dark navy since 2009/10 when Chelsea won the Premier League and FA Cup double, the only other time the club have worn a dark blue strip.
The third kit for Chelsea is complemented with dark navy shorts. The dark navy socks feature the electric blue trim too.
What’s your opinion about Chelsea’s futuristic shirt for the upcoming season? Does it remind you of The Matrix movies? Is it a loser or a keeper? Share your opinions in the comments section below.
25+ Channels With Sports & News
- Starting price: $33/mo. for fubo Latino Package
- Watch Premier League, Liga MX, MLS & World Cup
- Includes ESPN, FOX, Univision, TUDN and more
Favorite Leagues At The Best Price
- Starting price: $7.99/mo. for Live TV Package
- Watch Argentine league, Brasileirāo and Copa Libertadores
- Includes beIN SPORTS, GolTV, TyC Sports and more
Many Sports & ESPN Originals
- Price: $6.99/mo. (or get ESPN+, Hulu & Disney+ for $13.99/mo.)
- Features LaLiga, Bundesliga, MLS, Copa del Rey & more
- Also includes daily ESPN FC news & highlights show
Live TV, Soccer & Originals
- Starting price: $4.99/mo.
- Features Champions League, Serie A, Europa League & more
- Includes CBS, Star Trek & CBS Sports HQ
175 Premier League Games & PL TV
- Starting price: $4.99/mo. for Peacock Premium
- Watch 175 exclusive EPL games per season
- Includes Premier League TV channel plus movies, TV shows & more
Get All 3 And Save 30%
- $13.99/mo. for ESPN+, Disney+ & Hulu
- Includes Bundesliga, LaLiga, NHL & the home to UFC
- Features Marvel, Star Wars + shows & movies for your entire family