Photos of Newcastle United’s home shirt for the 2014/15 season have been leaked on the Internet.
Honestly, I feel sorry for Newcastle United supporters. For a club with so much history (as well as several classic Newcastle shirts), it just feels that the club owners treat their fans as second class citizens. The club often releases three new shirts every summer (sometimes even four), but the designs are garish as the ones from the previous season.
If you ripped off the sleeves on Newcastle’s 2014/15 home shirt from Puma, you’d be left with a shirt design that would fit right in with one of the Aussie Rules Football teams.
Plus, the shirt doesn’t look like a traditional Newcastle United classic.
The question for Newcastle United executives is, do they care anymore?
200+ Channels With Sports & News
- Starting price: $33/mo. for fubo Latino Package
- Watch Premier League, World Cup, Euro 2024 & more
Live & On Demand TV Streaming
- Price: $35/mo. for Sling Blue
- Watch Premier League, World Cup & MLS
Many Sports & ESPN Originals
- Price: $9.99/mo. (or get ESPN+, Hulu & Disney+ for $13.99/mo.)
- Features Bundesliga, LaLiga, Championship, & more
2,000+ soccer games per year
- Price: $4.99/mo
- Features Champions League, Serie A, Europa League & NWSL
175 Premier League Games & PL TV
- Starting price: $4.99/mo. for Peacock Premium
- Watch 175 exclusive EPL games per season
110+ channels, live & on-demand
- Price: $59.95/mo. for Plus Package
- Includes FOX, FS1, ESPN, TUDN & more
- Where to find Hungary vs. Italy on US TV
- Where to find England vs. Germany on US TV
- Sling Blue, Peacock and Paramount+ provide the best games for less
- Sling Blue to air over 50 Premier League games through year end
- Where to find Denmark vs. France on US TV
- Where to find Chelsea vs. Manchester City on US TV
- CBS Sports to televise more women’s soccer matches
- Messi claims he had trouble finding himself at PSG
- Arsenal set Women’s Super League attendance record
- Southgate, Kane claim England are nearly powerless over Qatar