Photos of Newcastle United’s home shirt for the 2014/15 season have been leaked on the Internet.
Honestly, I feel sorry for Newcastle United supporters. For a club with so much history (as well as several classic Newcastle shirts), it just feels that the club owners treat their fans as second class citizens. The club often releases three new shirts every summer (sometimes even four), but the designs are garish as the ones from the previous season.
If you ripped off the sleeves on Newcastle’s 2014/15 home shirt from Puma, you’d be left with a shirt design that would fit right in with one of the Aussie Rules Football teams.
Plus, the shirt doesn’t look like a traditional Newcastle United classic.
The question for Newcastle United executives is, do they care anymore?
25+ Channels With Sports & News
- Starting price: $33/mo. for fubo Latino Package
- Watch Premier League, Liga MX, MLS & World Cup
- Includes ESPN, FOX, Univision, TUDN and more
Favorite Leagues At The Best Price
- Starting price: $7.99/mo. for Live TV Package
- Watch Argentine league, Brasileirāo and Copa Libertadores
- Includes beIN SPORTS, GolTV, TyC Sports and more
Many Sports & ESPN Originals
- Price: $6.99/mo. (or get ESPN+, Hulu & Disney+ for $13.99/mo.)
- Features LaLiga, Bundesliga, MLS, Copa del Rey & more
- Also includes daily ESPN FC news & highlights show
Live TV, Soccer & Originals
- Starting price: $4.99/mo.
- Features Champions League, Serie A, Europa League & more
- Includes CBS, Star Trek & CBS Sports HQ
175 Premier League Games & PL TV
- Starting price: $4.99/mo. for Peacock Premium
- Watch 175 exclusive EPL games per season
- Includes Premier League TV channel plus movies, TV shows & more
Get All 3 And Save 30%
- $13.99/mo. for ESPN+, Disney+ & Hulu
- Includes Bundesliga, LaLiga, NHL & the home to UFC
- Features Marvel, Star Wars + shows & movies for your entire family