Now that he’s signed with Cleveland Cavaliers, NBA star LeBron James will be attending the World Cup Final in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil today to watch Argentina battle Germany for the most prestigious tournament in the world.
After leaving Miami Heat and signing with the Cavaliers, it’s almost as if someone asked “What are you going to do next, LeBron?” His answer would be that he’ll be in the Maracana Stadium.
LeBron James is an avid soccer fan and an investor in Liverpool Football Club. He’s also interested in investing in David Beckham’s MLS team in South Florida.
Here’s a photograph of “little and large” in Rio today. LeBron James is pictured alongside US Soccer President Sunil Gulati ahead of the World Cup Final, where they’ll both be attending.
25+ Channels With Sports & News
- Starting price: $33/mo. for fubo Latino Package
- Watch Premier League, Liga MX, MLS & World Cup
- Includes ESPN, FOX, Univision, TUDN and more
Favorite Leagues At The Best Price
- Starting price: $7.99/mo. for Live TV Package
- Watch Argentine league, Brasileirāo and Copa Libertadores
- Includes beIN SPORTS, GolTV, TyC Sports and more
Many Sports & ESPN Originals
- Price: $6.99/mo. (or get ESPN+, Hulu & Disney+ for $13.99/mo.)
- Features LaLiga, Bundesliga, MLS, Copa del Rey & more
- Also includes daily ESPN FC news & highlights show
Live TV, Soccer & Originals
- Starting price: $4.99/mo.
- Features Champions League, Serie A, Europa League & more
- Includes CBS, Star Trek & CBS Sports HQ
175 Premier League Games & PL TV
- Starting price: $4.99/mo. for Peacock Premium
- Watch 175 exclusive EPL games per season
- Includes Premier League TV channel plus movies, TV shows & more
Get All 3 And Save 30%
- $13.99/mo. for ESPN+, Disney+ & Hulu
- Includes Bundesliga, LaLiga, NHL & the home to UFC
- Features Marvel, Star Wars + shows & movies for your entire family