Everton Football Club have switched from Nike to Umbro for the 2014/15 Premier League season, and in doing so have gone from a blue and white trim kit to a blue and black kit.
For a club with such a rich history as Everton, the change is quite stark. The black trim gives the new Everton shirt a completely different look and feel.
According to the club website, “The new home kit has been inspired by the one worn by the Everton team of 1924 – the year that Umbro was founded and the year Everton won the Barcelona Cup in Spain wearing royal blue shirts, white shorts and navy socks.”
See for yourself. And share your thoughts on the new kit in the comments section below.
100+ Channels With Sports & News
- Starting price: $29.99/mo. for fubo Español Package
- Watch Premier League, LaLiga, Liga MX & MLS
- Includes NBC, NBCSN, ESPN, FS1, FS2, TUDN, beIN SPORTS and more
Favorite Leagues At The Best Price
- Starting price: $7.99/mo. for Live TV Package
- Watch LaLiga, Primeira Liga and Copa Libertadores
- Includes beIN SPORTS, GolTV, TyC Sports and more
Many Sports & ESPN Originals
- Price: $5.99/mo. (or get ESPN+, Hulu & Disney+ for $12.99/mo.)
- Features Serie A, Bundesliga, FA Cup, EFL & more
- Also includes daily ESPN FC news & highlights show
Live TV, Soccer & Originals
- Starting price: $5.99/mo.
- Features Champions League, Europa League & NWSL
- Includes CBS, Star Trek & CBS Sports HQ
175 Premier League Games & PL TV
- Starting price: $4.99/mo. for Peacock Premium
- Watch 175 exclusive EPL games per season
- Includes Premier League TV channel plus movies, TV shows & more