Nike has released its latest video to promote the World Cup. Entitled “The Last Game,” the video is a story about risky soccer versus safe soccer. The scientist and the clones want to prove that riskless soccer is more effective.
The video features animations of a cast of characters of world soccer including Cristiano Ronaldo, Neymar Jr., Wayne Rooney, Zlatan Ibrahimovic, and Andres Iniesta. Zlatan isn’t even in the World Cup, but Nike found a way to put him in the video.
The video is a departure for Nike away from live action and to computer animation. This one looks like something you’d expect to see in the movies on par with The Incredibles.
But the question is whether this one is better or not than what many consider the best soccer commercial ever, also from Nike.
Mobile app users, watch the video here.
25+ Channels With Sports & News
- Starting price: $33/mo. for fubo Latino Package
- Watch Premier League, Liga MX, MLS & World Cup
- Includes ESPN, FOX, Univision, TUDN and more
Favorite Leagues At The Best Price
- Starting price: $7.99/mo. for Live TV Package
- Watch Argentine league, Brasileirāo and Copa Libertadores
- Includes beIN SPORTS, GolTV, TyC Sports and more
Many Sports & ESPN Originals
- Price: $6.99/mo. (or get ESPN+, Hulu & Disney+ for $13.99/mo.)
- Features LaLiga, Bundesliga, MLS, Copa del Rey & more
- Also includes daily ESPN FC news & highlights show
Live TV, Soccer & Originals
- Starting price: $4.99/mo.
- Features Champions League, Serie A, Europa League & more
- Includes CBS, Star Trek & CBS Sports HQ
175 Premier League Games & PL TV
- Starting price: $4.99/mo. for Peacock Premium
- Watch 175 exclusive EPL games per season
- Includes Premier League TV channel plus movies, TV shows & more
Get All 3 And Save 30%
- $13.99/mo. for ESPN+, Disney+ & Hulu
- Includes Bundesliga, LaLiga, NHL & the home to UFC
- Features Marvel, Star Wars + shows & movies for your entire family