Photos of Manchester City’s home shirt for the 2014/15 season have been leaked on the Internet.
The Premier League champions will be wearing a new sky blue shirt with navy blue trim. The biggest differences in the shirt design are the unusual collar design (which is being termed a Johnny Collar). Inside the back of the neck of the shirt, it reads “We are Cityzens,” which will probably feature a new marketing campaign to play into the new slogan.
Personally, I’m not a fan of the new design. Ever since Nike has taken charge of designing the City kits, they’ve been unimaginative in design and not as strong as any of the Umbro kits.
What’s your opinion? Share it in the comments section below.
25+ Channels With Sports & News
- Starting price: $33/mo. for fubo Latino Package
- Watch Premier League, Liga MX, MLS & World Cup
- Includes ESPN, FOX, Univision, TUDN and more
Favorite Leagues At The Best Price
- Starting price: $7.99/mo. for Live TV Package
- Watch Argentine league, Brasileirāo and Copa Libertadores
- Includes beIN SPORTS, GolTV, TyC Sports and more
Many Sports & ESPN Originals
- Price: $6.99/mo. (or get ESPN+, Hulu & Disney+ for $13.99/mo.)
- Features LaLiga, Bundesliga, MLS, Copa del Rey & more
- Also includes daily ESPN FC news & highlights show
Live TV, Soccer & Originals
- Starting price: $4.99/mo.
- Features Champions League, Serie A, Europa League & more
- Includes CBS, Star Trek & CBS Sports HQ
175 Premier League Games & PL TV
- Starting price: $4.99/mo. for Peacock Premium
- Watch 175 exclusive EPL games per season
- Includes Premier League TV channel plus movies, TV shows & more
Get All 3 And Save 30%
- $13.99/mo. for ESPN+, Disney+ & Hulu
- Includes Bundesliga, LaLiga, NHL & the home to UFC
- Features Marvel, Star Wars + shows & movies for your entire family