The quadrennial soccer ritual of collecting World Cup stickers is back. And Panini’s collection of FIFA World Cup 2014 stickers are now available in stores throughout the United States and around the world.
The passion for collecting and trading soccer stickers in the US, in particular, continues to grow. The underground culture of swapping stickers and racing to complete the entire collection is more prevalent than it’s ever been Stateside.
This year, Panini’s World Cup soccer stickers are available in more stores than ever before. The stickers and album are being rolled out to more than 70,000 stores nationwide including Walgreens, Target, Walmart, Learning Express, Toys R’ Us and Family Dollar, to name just a few. Plus even if you can’t find them locally, you can order them online via Panini or eBay.
This World Cup edition from Panini features an 82-page sticker album (retails for $2), packs of stickers (7 per pack, retailing at $1 per pack) and/or a box of 50 packs (retailing at $50).
The FIFA World Cup album is the most colorful to date, packed with stats, the schedule of games, a guide to the host cities, pictures of all of the stadiums, color photographs from the World Cup qualifying matches and more.
If you’re a soccer fan, the Panini World Cup collection is a must-have for many different reasons. One, it’s a rite of passage every four years to collect these soccer stickers. Two, it’s a great way to familiarize yourself with many of the stars who will be playing in the ultimate soccer tournament this summer. Three, it’s incredibly addictive. And four, it’s a way for you to show your passion for soccer. If you’re lucky, you may also find other people collecting the same set of stickers, so you can trade with them.
The stickers contained in the packs are randomly inserted, so you never know who you’ll get (there are 642 stickers in the entire collection).
Now is the time to order your World Cup stickers so you can begin getting World Cup fever!
Here’s a video of what the box and stickers look like:
Articles from our series focused on soccer trading cards and stickers:
• Soccer trading cards: Why it’s time to consider investing in the hobby
• What makes soccer trading cards valuable, and why and how to get them graded
• Collecting Panini’s Euro 2020 stickers is a perfect accompaniment to watching the tournament
• Where to buy soccer trading cards, and how hobby and retail boxes are different
Videos: Unboxing of soccer cards and stickers
• 2020/21 Obsidian soccer cards
• 2020/21 Topps Museum Collection: UEFA Champions League
• 2018/19, 2019/20 & 2020/21 Topps Bundesliga stickers
• 2020/21 Panini Prizm Premier League trading cards
• Euro 2020 Panini stickers
• Panini Chronicles box break featuring Neymar autograph
• Orbis World Cup 1990: The greatest soccer sticker album of all time
25+ Channels With Sports & News
- Starting price: $33/mo. for fubo Latino Package
- Watch Euro 2020, Copa America, Gold Cup & MLS
- Includes ESPN, FOX, Univision, TUDN and more
Favorite Leagues At The Best Price
- Starting price: $7.99/mo. for Live TV Package
- Watch Argentine league, Brasileirāo and Copa Libertadores
- Includes beIN SPORTS, GolTV, TyC Sports and more
Many Sports & ESPN Originals
- Price: $5.99/mo. (or get ESPN+, Hulu & Disney+ for $13.99/mo.)
- Features LaLiga, Bundesliga, MLS, Copa del Rey & more
- Also includes daily ESPN FC news & highlights show
Live TV, Soccer & Originals
- Starting price: $4.99/mo.
- Features Champions League, Serie A, Europa League & more
- Includes CBS, Star Trek & CBS Sports HQ
175 Premier League Games & PL TV
- Starting price: $4.99/mo. for Peacock Premium
- Watch 175 exclusive EPL games per season
- Includes Premier League TV channel plus movies, TV shows & more