The draw for the 2013/14 UEFA Champions League semi-finals have been made, and we now know who the four teams (Chelsea, Real Madrid, Atletico Madrid and Bayern Munich) will play.
REAL MADRID vs BAYERN MUNICH
ATLETICO MADRID vs CHELSEA
Before the draw happened, if you were FOX Sports, you would have hoped for a Chelsea against Real Madrid final. Or Chelsea against Bayern Munich, in order to generate a large TV viewing audience (and record ratings). Will they get their wish for the final?
The semi-finals will be played in two legs, home-and-away basis, with the first leg to be played on Tuesday, April 22 and Wednesday, April 23 while the return legs are scheduled to be played on Tuesday, April 29 and Wednesday, April 30.
Based on how the draw has unfolded, who do you think will win the UEFA Champions League final?
25+ Channels With Sports & News
- Starting price: $33/mo. for fubo Latino Package
- Watch Premier League, Liga MX, MLS & World Cup
- Includes ESPN, FOX, Univision, TUDN and more
Favorite Leagues At The Best Price
- Starting price: $7.99/mo. for Live TV Package
- Watch Argentine league, Brasileirāo and Copa Libertadores
- Includes beIN SPORTS, GolTV, TyC Sports and more
Many Sports & ESPN Originals
- Price: $6.99/mo. (or get ESPN+, Hulu & Disney+ for $13.99/mo.)
- Features LaLiga, Bundesliga, MLS, Copa del Rey & more
- Also includes daily ESPN FC news & highlights show
Live TV, Soccer & Originals
- Starting price: $4.99/mo.
- Features Champions League, Serie A, Europa League & more
- Includes CBS, Star Trek & CBS Sports HQ
175 Premier League Games & PL TV
- Starting price: $4.99/mo. for Peacock Premium
- Watch 175 exclusive EPL games per season
- Includes Premier League TV channel plus movies, TV shows & more
Get All 3 And Save 30%
- $13.99/mo. for ESPN+, Disney+ & Hulu
- Includes Bundesliga, LaLiga, NHL & the home to UFC
- Features Marvel, Star Wars + shows & movies for your entire family