The injury that Eden Hazard picked up against Paris Saint-Germain has ruled him out for a minimum of two weeks.
Regarding the injury, Mourinho said:
“It is a calf problem, but I have no idea the dimension of his injury.
“Even when they are not serious, you cannot play for a couple of weeks.”
If Hazard will miss the next two weeks of action, that’ll mean he’ll miss the Premier League games against Swansea and Sunderland, as well as the first leg of the UEFA Champions League semi-final.
Hazard has been one of the players of the season for Chelsea, so even though the club is stacked with talent, he’ll still be a vital miss for the Blues.
Here’s footage of Hazard’s performance against PSG earlier this week:
25+ Channels With Sports & News
- Starting price: $33/mo. for fubo Latino Package
- Watch Premier League, Liga MX, MLS & World Cup
- Includes ESPN, FOX, Univision, TUDN and more
Favorite Leagues At The Best Price
- Starting price: $7.99/mo. for Live TV Package
- Watch Argentine league, Brasileirāo and Copa Libertadores
- Includes beIN SPORTS, GolTV, TyC Sports and more
Many Sports & ESPN Originals
- Price: $6.99/mo. (or get ESPN+, Hulu & Disney+ for $13.99/mo.)
- Features LaLiga, Bundesliga, MLS, Copa del Rey & more
- Also includes daily ESPN FC news & highlights show
Live TV, Soccer & Originals
- Starting price: $4.99/mo.
- Features Champions League, Serie A, Europa League & more
- Includes CBS, Star Trek & CBS Sports HQ
175 Premier League Games & PL TV
- Starting price: $4.99/mo. for Peacock Premium
- Watch 175 exclusive EPL games per season
- Includes Premier League TV channel plus movies, TV shows & more
Get All 3 And Save 30%
- $13.99/mo. for ESPN+, Disney+ & Hulu
- Includes Bundesliga, LaLiga, NHL & the home to UFC
- Features Marvel, Star Wars + shows & movies for your entire family