New photos of Arsenal’s home shirt for the 2014/15 season have been leaked on the Internet.
Designed and manufactured by Puma, Arsenal’s shirt for next season is a classic but modern rendering of the famous red and white shirt of Arsenal Football Club.
Earlier this year, a report revealed that Arsenal had signed a deal with Puma that was worth £30million a year over five years. And that the new kits would be launched for the beginning of the 2014/15 year after the deal with Nike expires.
What’s your first impression of the new Arsenal home shirt for next season? Love it or hate it? Share your opinion in the comments section below.
Also, don’t forget to browse through our world soccer shirts and merchandise in the World Soccer Talk shop.
H/T Arsenal Edits.
25+ Channels With Sports & News
- Starting price: $33/mo. for fubo Latino Package
- Watch Premier League, Liga MX, MLS & World Cup
- Includes ESPN, FOX, Univision, TUDN and more
Favorite Leagues At The Best Price
- Starting price: $7.99/mo. for Live TV Package
- Watch Argentine league, Brasileirāo and Copa Libertadores
- Includes beIN SPORTS, GolTV, TyC Sports and more
Many Sports & ESPN Originals
- Price: $6.99/mo. (or get ESPN+, Hulu & Disney+ for $13.99/mo.)
- Features LaLiga, Bundesliga, MLS, Copa del Rey & more
- Also includes daily ESPN FC news & highlights show
Live TV, Soccer & Originals
- Starting price: $4.99/mo.
- Features Champions League, Serie A, Europa League & more
- Includes CBS, Star Trek & CBS Sports HQ
175 Premier League Games & PL TV
- Starting price: $4.99/mo. for Peacock Premium
- Watch 175 exclusive EPL games per season
- Includes Premier League TV channel plus movies, TV shows & more
Get All 3 And Save 30%
- $13.99/mo. for ESPN+, Disney+ & Hulu
- Includes Bundesliga, LaLiga, NHL & the home to UFC
- Features Marvel, Star Wars + shows & movies for your entire family