Chelsea have unveiled their home shirt for the 2014/15 season, as part of their “Forever Blue” campaign.
The launch is accompanied by a video in which five Chelsea players are captured in their favorite Chelsea moment and immortalized in unique sculptures. Narrated by manager, Jose Mourinho, the video references iconic goals, saves and celebrations that will live long in the memory. It features Petr Cech’s penalty save from Bayern Munich’s Bastian Schweinsteiger which set up our first Champions League success in 2012, Fernando Torres’s opening goal against Benfica in last season’s Europa League final, Gary Cahill’s volleyed strike against Spurs, Oscar’s wonder goal against Juventus and most recently Eden Hazard’s hat-trick against Newcastle in the Premier League.
The new Chelsea home shirt features blue and dark blue stripes, a rounded collar, as well as the new iconic adidas stripe on the back of the shirt.
25+ Channels With Sports & News
- Starting price: $33/mo. for fubo Latino Package
- Watch Premier League, Liga MX, MLS & World Cup
- Includes ESPN, FOX, Univision, TUDN and more
Favorite Leagues At The Best Price
- Starting price: $7.99/mo. for Live TV Package
- Watch Argentine league, Brasileirāo and Copa Libertadores
- Includes beIN SPORTS, GolTV, TyC Sports and more
Many Sports & ESPN Originals
- Price: $6.99/mo. (or get ESPN+, Hulu & Disney+ for $13.99/mo.)
- Features LaLiga, Bundesliga, MLS, Copa del Rey & more
- Also includes daily ESPN FC news & highlights show
Live TV, Soccer & Originals
- Starting price: $4.99/mo.
- Features Champions League, Serie A, Europa League & more
- Includes CBS, Star Trek & CBS Sports HQ
175 Premier League Games & PL TV
- Starting price: $4.99/mo. for Peacock Premium
- Watch 175 exclusive EPL games per season
- Includes Premier League TV channel plus movies, TV shows & more
Get All 3 And Save 30%
- $13.99/mo. for ESPN+, Disney+ & Hulu
- Includes Bundesliga, LaLiga, NHL & the home to UFC
- Features Marvel, Star Wars + shows & movies for your entire family