US company Warrior ha signed a deal with Stoke City to become the official kit supplier, which will begin this June. Warrior will design Stoke’s home and away kits, as well as the club’s training gear.
After the end of this season, Stoke City will no longer be wearing their adidas kits that they’ve worn for several years. Stoke have worn adidas since 2010.
The club known as ‘The Potters’ was founded in 1863, making them the second oldest professional football club in the world. Throughout the 151 years in the football league, the club has enjoyed the talents of players such as Sir Stanley Matthews and Gordon Banks. More recently the fans witnessed a fantastic FA Cup run in 2011, narrowly losing to Manchester City in the final. The following season Stoke qualified for Europe for the first time since 1972.
City Chief Executive Tony Scholes said: “We are delighted to have strengthened our partnership structure by signing an agreement for Warrior to become our new kit provider. Warrior is an exciting brand to work with and next season we will be one of just two English clubs to wear its products, alongside Liverpool. They have established an outstanding reputation for designing bespoke products that boast the latest technical innovations.”
Richard Wright, General Manager of Warrior Football, said: “Warrior is delighted to be partnering with Stoke City Football Club. They are a team steeped in history; a pillar of English football. Over recent years they’ve been a mainstay in the Premier League since the clubs promotion in 2008, with the notoriously passionate fans always creating an electric atmosphere. We’re looking forward to working very closely with the club and engaging with the fans over the next few months and years.”
25+ Channels With Sports & News
- Starting price: $33/mo. for fubo Latino Package
- Watch Premier League, Liga MX, MLS & World Cup
- Includes ESPN, FOX, Univision, TUDN and more
Favorite Leagues At The Best Price
- Starting price: $7.99/mo. for Live TV Package
- Watch Argentine league, Brasileirāo and Copa Libertadores
- Includes beIN SPORTS, GolTV, TyC Sports and more
Many Sports & ESPN Originals
- Price: $6.99/mo. (or get ESPN+, Hulu & Disney+ for $13.99/mo.)
- Features LaLiga, Bundesliga, MLS, Copa del Rey & more
- Also includes daily ESPN FC news & highlights show
Live TV, Soccer & Originals
- Starting price: $4.99/mo.
- Features Champions League, Serie A, Europa League & more
- Includes CBS, Star Trek & CBS Sports HQ
175 Premier League Games & PL TV
- Starting price: $4.99/mo. for Peacock Premium
- Watch 175 exclusive EPL games per season
- Includes Premier League TV channel plus movies, TV shows & more
Get All 3 And Save 30%
- $13.99/mo. for ESPN+, Disney+ & Hulu
- Includes Bundesliga, LaLiga, NHL & the home to UFC
- Features Marvel, Star Wars + shows & movies for your entire family