Major League Soccer and Chipotle Mexican Grill have reached a partnership in which the restaurant will become the Official Fast-Casual Mexican Restaurant of MLS and 12 of its clubs.
Additionally, during the AT&T MLS All-Star Week in August, Chipotle will sponsor the inaugural Chipotle MLS Homegrown Game featuring the nation’s top Homegrown players from MLS Club rosters. Homegrown players from across the league will be chosen by MLS to participate in the game.
The MLS deal is Chipotle’s largest single sports partnership and, in addition to the Homegrown Game, will feature promotional programs with 12 teams, individual players, and programs across the entire league.
In addition to the Chipotle MLS Homegrown Game, Chipotle will also feature an exceptional athlete during 10 home games per MLS Club as the Chipotle Youth Homegrown Athlete.
Each athlete will receive four tickets to the game, special recognition during the game, a chance to meet players and coaches, dinner at Chipotle with his/her team, and the opportunity to host a fundraiser for his/her team at their favorite Chipotle location. Chipotle and each MLS Club will also host free soccer clinics for up to 200 kids utilizing MLS players and coaches to teach soccer fundamentals.
LA Galaxy and USMNT defender Omar Gonzalez will represent MLS as the first spokesperson of this unique partnership, from being featured in anthem and skills videos to promoting the partnership on his social media channels.
The MLS-Chipotle partnership will help kick off the 2014 MLS season with a “March to Soccer” promotion that should make hungry soccer supporters happy.
Soccer fans in the 12 select markets who visit a Chipotle wearing their local MLS club’s gear on the date of the team’s home opener can receive a buy-one-get-one deal. The dates and markets for Chipotle’s “March to Soccer” events are below:
• FC Dallas: March 8
• Houston Dynamo: March 8
• LA Galaxy: March 8
• Portland Timbers: March 8
• Seattle Sounders FC: March 8
• San Jose Earthquakes: March 11
• Philadelphia Union: March 15
• Sporting Kansas City: March 15
• Colorado Rapids: March 22
• Columbus Crew: March 22
• New England Revolution: March 22
• Chicago Fire: March 23
25+ Channels With Sports & News
- Starting price: $33/mo. for fubo Latino Package
- Watch Premier League, Liga MX, MLS & World Cup
- Includes ESPN, FOX, Univision, TUDN and more
Favorite Leagues At The Best Price
- Starting price: $7.99/mo. for Live TV Package
- Watch Argentine league, Brasileirāo and Copa Libertadores
- Includes beIN SPORTS, GolTV, TyC Sports and more
Many Sports & ESPN Originals
- Price: $6.99/mo. (or get ESPN+, Hulu & Disney+ for $13.99/mo.)
- Features LaLiga, Bundesliga, MLS, Copa del Rey & more
- Also includes daily ESPN FC news & highlights show
Live TV, Soccer & Originals
- Starting price: $4.99/mo.
- Features Champions League, Serie A, Europa League & more
- Includes CBS, Star Trek & CBS Sports HQ
175 Premier League Games & PL TV
- Starting price: $4.99/mo. for Peacock Premium
- Watch 175 exclusive EPL games per season
- Includes Premier League TV channel plus movies, TV shows & more
Get All 3 And Save 30%
- $13.99/mo. for ESPN+, Disney+ & Hulu
- Includes Bundesliga, LaLiga, NHL & the home to UFC
- Features Marvel, Star Wars + shows & movies for your entire family