adidas has unveiled the new away jersey for the German national team in collaboration with the German football Association (DFB). At the 2014 FIFA World Cup in Brazil, national coach Joachim Löw’s team will play for the first time in jerseys with black & red horizontal stripes. Özil, Schweinsteiger, Müller & Co. will complete their new outfit with black shorts and black socks.
Mesut Özil: “The new jersey looks great and reminds me of Flamengo Rio de Janeiro’s kit – that is sure to bring us luck for the World Cup in Brazil.”
Fine lines are incorporated in the jersey’s red horizontal stripes. “The lines stand for team spirit and integration on the pitch”, says Jürgen Rank, Chief Designer for football apparel at adidas. “The jersey is a strong statement underlining the lifestyle of fashion-conscious young people in Germany, their openness and their unconventional attitude.” The away jersey is not only an eye-catcher on the pitch. With its rugby collar, it also makes a stylish outfit for beach parties and clubs.
Browse the German away shirt for World Cup 2014 today.
200+ Channels With Sports & News
- Starting price: $33/mo. for fubo Latino Package
- Watch Premier League, World Cup, Euro 2024 & more
Live & On Demand TV Streaming
- Price: $35/mo. for Sling Blue
- Watch Premier League, World Cup & MLS
Many Sports & ESPN Originals
- Price: $9.99/mo. (or get ESPN+, Hulu & Disney+ for $13.99/mo.)
- Features Bundesliga, LaLiga, Championship, & more
2,000+ soccer games per year
- Price: $4.99/mo
- Features Champions League, Serie A, Europa League & NWSL
175 Premier League Games & PL TV
- Starting price: $4.99/mo. for Peacock Premium
- Watch 175 exclusive EPL games per season
110+ channels, live & on-demand
- Price: $59.95/mo. for Plus Package
- Includes FOX, FS1, ESPN, TUDN & more