Swansea City have signed Bolton Wanderers striker David Ngog for an undisclosed fee until the end of this season.
The 24-year-old French striker, who is best known for his time at Liverpool from 2008-2011, is hoping to receive approval from the Premier League in order to be available for Swansea’s match against Fulham tomorrow.
Ngog joined Bolton in 2011 for a fee of £4million, and scored 8 goals in 31 appearances last season for the Trotters.
The addition of Ngog to Swansea City’s squad will give manager Michael Laudrup more attacking options to consider given that Michu is still injured. Wilfried Bony has been playing very well as of late, but second striker Alvaro Vazquez has failed to make an impact in the Premier League, so there’s certainly an option for Ngog to get playing time for the Swans.
For more Swans coverage, visit the Swansea City team page for news, analysis and opinion.
100+ Channels With Sports & News
- Starting price: $29.99/mo. for fubo Español Package
- Watch Premier League, LaLiga, Liga MX & MLS
- Includes NBC, NBCSN, FS1, FS2, Univision, beIN SPORTS and more
Favorite Leagues At The Best Price
- Starting price: $7.99/mo. for Live TV Package
- Watch LaLiga, Primeira Liga and Copa Libertadores
- Includes beIN SPORTS, GolTV, TyC Sports and more
Many Sports & ESPN Originals
- Price: $4.99/mo. (or get ESPN+, Hulu & Disney+ for $12.99/mo.)
- Features Serie A, Bundesliga, FA Cup, EFL & more
- Also includes daily ESPN FC news & highlights show
Live TV, Soccer & Originals
- Starting price: $5.99/mo.
- Features Champions League, Europa League & NWSL
- Includes CBS, Star Trek & CBS Sports HQ