African role model and world-class footballer Didier Drogba stars in a new beer commercial, where he’s seen dribbling around the world, taking the road less traveled to reach his destination.
The TV commercial, which is for Windhoek Lager, reinforces what many of us have learned through the years. Didier Drogba is man of immense influence and respect throughout the African continent. The respect that Ivorian has in his native country led to the suspension of a Civil War and countless other symbolic moments throughout the continent.
It also important to remember that Drogba grew up in France but, unlike so many other French Africans, he always wanted to represent his home nation. For that the people of Cote d’Ivoire and the entire continent have been eternally grateful. This powerful ad reminds us what an icon Drogba remains throughout Africa.
200+ Channels With Sports & News
- Starting price: $33/mo. for fubo Latino Package
- Watch Premier League, World Cup, Euro 2024 & more
Live & On Demand TV Streaming
- Price: $35/mo. for Sling Blue
- Watch Premier League, World Cup & MLS
Many Sports & ESPN Originals
- Price: $9.99/mo. (or get ESPN+, Hulu & Disney+ for $13.99/mo.)
- Features Bundesliga, LaLiga, Championship, & more
2,000+ soccer games per year
- Price: $4.99/mo
- Features Champions League, Serie A, Europa League & NWSL
175 Premier League Games & PL TV
- Starting price: $4.99/mo. for Peacock Premium
- Watch 175 exclusive EPL games per season
110+ channels, live & on-demand
- Price: $59.95/mo. for Plus Package
- Includes FOX, FS1, ESPN, TUDN & more
- 5 must-see Champions League games in matchday three
- Where to find Leicester City vs. Nottingham Forest on US TV
- Will FOX broadcast the World Cup in 4K?
- Where to find Chicago Red Stars vs. Angel City FC on US TV
- Where to find Portland Timbers vs. LAFC on US TV
- Where to find Man City vs. Man United on US TV
- FOX Sports to feature US Soccer float in Macy’s Parade
- FOX says US-England could rank in top 5 biggest games ever
- Umbro’s USA away kit better than Nike’s World Cup effort
- Man City vs Man United: TV coverage details