Cardiff City have signed Norwegian duo Magnus Wolff Eikrem to boost the Welsh club’s chances of avoiding relegation this season. The footballer previously played under Ole Gunnar Solskjaer when he managed Manchester United’s reserve team.
Magnus Wolff Eikrem is a Norwegian national team player who has been signed from Heerenveen in the Dutch league. The midfielder joins Cardiff for an undisclosed fee.
Mats Moller Daehli, meanwhile, is another midfielder who is expected to be signed from Molde. Cardiff have yet to officially announce his signature due to a paperwork delay, but the announcement will be made in the next few days.
The signing of the new Norwegian player heralds a new era at Cardiff City under new manager Solskjaer, who plans on putting his own stamp on the Premier League side.
Here are clips of Eikrem and Daehli in action:
Editor’s note: For the latest news, opinion and analysis on the Bluebirds, visit the Cardiff City team page.
200+ Channels With Sports & News
- Starting price: $33/mo. for fubo Latino Package
- Watch Premier League, World Cup, Euro 2024 & more
- Includes NBC, USA, FOX, ESPN, CBSSN & more
Live & On Demand TV Streaming
- Price: $35/mo. for Sling Blue
- Watch Premier League, World Cup & MLS
- Includes USA, NBC, FOX, FS1 + more
Many Sports & ESPN Originals
- Price: $6.99/mo. (or get ESPN+, Hulu & Disney+ for $13.99/mo.)
- Features Bundesliga, LaLiga, Championship, & more
- Also includes daily ESPN FC news & highlights show
2,000+ soccer games per year
- Price: $4.99/mo
- Features Champions League, Serie A, Europa League & NWSL
- Includes CBS, Star Trek & CBS Sports HQ
175 Premier League Games & PL TV
- Starting price: $4.99/mo. for Peacock Premium
- Watch 175 exclusive EPL games per season
- Includes Premier League TV channel plus movies, TV shows & more
- Silva says Man City know what he wants amid Barcelona links
- Zamalek president jailed for insulting rival
- Peacock TV wishlist of improvements to enhance streaming service
- ‘Very good’: Werner says Flick encouraged him to return to Leipzig
- Alexis Sanchez joins Marseille after leaving Inter
- CAF launches new Super League to boost clubs
- Qatar World Cup start brought forward to November 20: sources
- Qatar World Cup to start a day early on November 20: sources
- Everton succumb to injuries and lack of talent early on in season
- Where to find the MLS All-Star Game vs. Liga MX on US TV