After Sunderland’s late equalizer against Cardiff in the Premier League match on Saturday, did Cardiff owner Vincent Tan boo his own team after the referee blew the final whistle in the Welsh capital?
As soon as the final whistle was blown, a resounding chorus of boos filled the Cardiff City Stadium with fans showing their displeasure presumably at the final 2-2 score as well as at Vincent Tan, the club’s owner who sacked manager Malky Mackay earlier this week.
It’s not known whether Tan was booing his own team, the match officials, the final score or perhaps the Cardiff City supporters who were booing him, but Tan’s actions are once again not befitting an owner of a Premier League club.
Watch the video footage here, and tell us what you think in the comments section below.
Editor’s note: For the latest Bluebirds news, analysis and opinion, visit the Cardiff City team page.
200+ Channels With Sports & News
- Starting price: $33/mo. for fubo Latino Package
- Watch Premier League, World Cup, Euro 2024 & more
Live & On Demand TV Streaming
- Price: $35/mo. for Sling Blue
- Watch Premier League, World Cup & MLS
Many Sports & ESPN Originals
- Price: $9.99/mo. (or get ESPN+, Hulu & Disney+ for $13.99/mo.)
- Features Bundesliga, LaLiga, Championship, & more
2,000+ soccer games per year
- Price: $4.99/mo
- Features Champions League, Serie A, Europa League & NWSL
175 Premier League Games & PL TV
- Starting price: $4.99/mo. for Peacock Premium
- Watch 175 exclusive EPL games per season
110+ channels, live & on-demand
- Price: $59.95/mo. for Plus Package
- Includes FOX, FS1, ESPN, TUDN & more