Nike has extended their kit deal with US Soccer for nine more years, which will carry the relationship between the two organizations into its fourth decade.
Under the new deal, Nike will continue to provide kits for the US Men’s National Team, US Women’s National Team and every other US national team down to the US Soccer Development Academy.
Nike and the US Soccer Federation have been partners since 1995.
“Nike has been an outstanding partner and shares our long-term vision for progress, innovation and player development,” said U.S. Soccer President Sunil Gulati. “We have enjoyed a tremendous history together that began as we both looked to elevate soccer in this country to new heights, and we look forward to building on our progress.”
Now that the deal has been signed, we can look ahead to a series of brand new kits from Nike for the US Men’s National Team in the lead-up to the 2014 World Cup.
25+ Channels With Sports & News
- Starting price: $33/mo. for fubo Latino Package
- Watch Premier League, Liga MX, MLS & World Cup
- Includes ESPN, FOX, Univision, TUDN and more
Favorite Leagues At The Best Price
- Starting price: $7.99/mo. for Live TV Package
- Watch Argentine league, Brasileirāo and Copa Libertadores
- Includes beIN SPORTS, GolTV, TyC Sports and more
Many Sports & ESPN Originals
- Price: $6.99/mo. (or get ESPN+, Hulu & Disney+ for $13.99/mo.)
- Features LaLiga, Bundesliga, MLS, Copa del Rey & more
- Also includes daily ESPN FC news & highlights show
Live TV, Soccer & Originals
- Starting price: $4.99/mo.
- Features Champions League, Serie A, Europa League & more
- Includes CBS, Star Trek & CBS Sports HQ
175 Premier League Games & PL TV
- Starting price: $4.99/mo. for Peacock Premium
- Watch 175 exclusive EPL games per season
- Includes Premier League TV channel plus movies, TV shows & more
Get All 3 And Save 30%
- $13.99/mo. for ESPN+, Disney+ & Hulu
- Includes Bundesliga, LaLiga, NHL & the home to UFC
- Features Marvel, Star Wars + shows & movies for your entire family