The anticipation and excitement is already building for FIFA World Cup 2014. And with the destination being Brazil, it’s a golden opportunity to go see the ultimate soccer tournament that’s practically on your doorstep.
If you are serious about traveling to Brazil next summer to support your country’s soccer team, or you want to just take in a variety of World Cup matches, now is the time to make your dreams come true — before the draw.
Here’s why. I’ve spoken to several of my contacts in Brazil and all of them say the same thing. The hotels are already being booked at a furious rate, which means that if you wait until the day of the draw (December 6) to book your travel plans, it’s going to be too late. You’ll be in the same boat as hundreds of thousands of other soccer fans around the world who’ll be searching for hours on websites for hotels in Brazil, and coming up empty.
World Soccer Talk has teamed up with Fandeavor to offer you all-inclusive World Cup packages. These include everything from transportation from the airport in Brazil to your hotel, match tickets to the games you want to go to, VIP hospitality at the matches, transportation to and from the game, airfare from city to city in Brazil to follow your team and sightseeing tours along the way.
Travel tip: If you’ve already been approved for match tickets, or you’re waiting on the upcoming FIFA lottery to find out what tickets you’ll get, you can still book your package now with Fandeavor before the draw and lottery happens. Select the custom package and mention your ticket situation on the form, and they’ll adjust the price accordingly.
Fandeavor offers two main choices — you can either Follow the USA Team or Build Your Own Custom Experience.
‘Follow The USA Team’ packages
With the different choices available under the ‘Follow the USA Team‘ options, you can go to Brazil to support the US Men’s National Team for either 1, 2 or all 3 group play matches. Or, if you’re feeling confident, you can book your package for all 7 World Cup matches if the USMNT makes it all the way to the final. (If the USMNT gets knocked out in an earlier round of the tournament, you can then decide to select different games instead).
In all of the packages, you’ll receive:
• Category 1 Ticket Inclusive Hospitality Packages,
• Access to an exclusive in-stadium hospitality — where complimentary beer, wine, drinks and food are served,
• Premium hotel accommodations,
• Complete ground transportation,
• Guided tour of host city, and
• Daily breakfast.
Fandeavor can also help you book a roundtrip flight to Brazil.
Depending on your preference, Fandeavor offers you a choice of 3 star to 5 star hotels, although the 5 star hotels are already almost sold out.
With the ‘Follow The USA Team‘ package, you’ll be able to support the red, white and blue without having to worry about getting to the games or trying to find tickets. Prices start at $3,495 per person for 2 people.
‘Build Your Own Custom Experience’ package
If you want to be as creative as you want to be, or you want to take in other matches, select the ‘Build Your Own Custom Experience‘ option. You can pick and choose the round of the tournament you want to go to, what star hotel you desire, your transportation needs, what cities you want to visit and more.
Fandeavor can then work with you to create your custom package. Let them know what you want, and they’ll do their best to accommodate you.
Interesting fact: Fandeavor was founded by former managers from Zappos, the online shoe and clothing store that prides itself on remarkable customer service. Fandeavor is completely legit, and is funded by Tony Hsieh, CEO of Zappos.
By choosing Fandeavor, you remove all of the headaches that are involved in trying to book a World Cup trip — no scrambling for tickets, no spending hours and hours searching for hotels, no worries about safety or security, and no transportation headaches worrying how to get to your destination. All you have to remember is to book your roundtrip flight to Brazil (and Fandeavor can help you find discounted rates) and remember to bring money for lunch and dinner.
With the World Cup packages from Fandeavor, you can sit back and enjoy VIP treatment in Brazil to watch the world’s best footballers from the comfort of your Category 1 seat (which are guaranteed to be in the best part of the stadium).
The sense of urgency to sign up for the packages before the World Cup draw isn’t a sales gimmick. The number of people who are booking their travel well in advance of the tournament is unprecedented, which means fewer hotels to choose from and fewer seats available from city to city. Plus, Brazil is the type of destination where people are jumping at the opportunity to visit. When the draw is announced and the lottery is complete, tickets to the tournament will be extremely scarce. Don’t regret missing out on a once-in-a-lifetime dream vacation to see the World Cup in Brazil.
Hurry! Only a small number of packages are still available, and they’re sold on a first come first serve basis. Be sure to book before December 6!
Full disclosure: World Soccer Talk receives a small commission from Fandeavor for readers who sign up for the packages. We’ve vetted Fandeavor, and we firmly believe that this is a unique service that is ideal for soccer fans. Fandeavor partners with Cartan Global to assist in offering Official Ticket-Inclusive Hospitality for matches. Cartan is an authorized sub agent of Sportsmark in the USA. Sportsmark is appointed as Exclusive Sales Agent of MATCH Hospitality in the USA for the sale of the 2014 FIFA World Cup™ Official Hospitality Programme.
200+ Channels With Sports & News
- Starting price: $33/mo. for fubo Latino Package
- Watch Premier League, World Cup, Euro 2024 & more
- Includes NBC, USA, FOX, ESPN, CBSSN & more
Live & On Demand TV Streaming
- Price: $35/mo. for Sling Blue
- Watch Premier League, World Cup & MLS
- Includes USA, NBC, FOX, FS1 + more
Many Sports & ESPN Originals
- Price: $6.99/mo. (or get ESPN+, Hulu & Disney+ for $13.99/mo.)
- Features Bundesliga, LaLiga, Championship, & more
- Also includes daily ESPN FC news & highlights show
2,000+ soccer games per year
- Price: $4.99/mo
- Features Champions League, Serie A, Europa League & NWSL
- Includes CBS, Star Trek & CBS Sports HQ
175 Premier League Games & PL TV
- Starting price: $4.99/mo. for Peacock Premium
- Watch 175 exclusive EPL games per season
- Includes Premier League TV channel plus movies, TV shows & more
- Man City’s Mendy goes on trial for rape and sexual assault
- Five new signings to watch in La Liga
- Real Madrid hope stability breeds success as La Liga kicks off
- 2022 Brazil World Cup kits released in the wild
- UEFA Super Cup on TV: Real Madrid vs Frankfurt coverage plans
- Benfica, Kyiv, Eindhoven and Rangers into Champions League play-offs
- Youngsters Fernandez, Araujo help Benfica into Champions League play-offs
- Berkane set to face Nigerian club in quest for third CAF Cup title
- Former Man Utd star Giggs ‘headbutted’ ex-girlfriend in face, court hears
- Chelsea’s Werner returns to RB Leipzig