A photo of Germany’s home shirt for World Cup 2014 has been leaked by German newspaper Hamburger Morgen Post.
Germany’s home shirt for Brazil 2014 is a modern tribute to the stylish shirt that Germany wore in the 1990 World Cup when they won the tournament in Italy (see video below).
Designed by adidas, Germany’s new home shirt is scheduled to be officially unveiled next week. The Germany shirt features three bands of different-colored reds across the chest. The DFB crest has three stars above it (to recognize when Germany has won the World Cup; in 1954, 1974 and 1990).
The Germany kit for World Cup will feature white shorts and white socks. The name of the upcoming campaign from adidas and the German soccer federation will be “All in white.”
25+ Channels With Sports & News
- Starting price: $33/mo. for fubo Latino Package
- Watch Premier League, Liga MX, MLS & World Cup
- Includes ESPN, FOX, Univision, TUDN and more
Favorite Leagues At The Best Price
- Starting price: $7.99/mo. for Live TV Package
- Watch Argentine league, Brasileirāo and Copa Libertadores
- Includes beIN SPORTS, GolTV, TyC Sports and more
Many Sports & ESPN Originals
- Price: $6.99/mo. (or get ESPN+, Hulu & Disney+ for $13.99/mo.)
- Features LaLiga, Bundesliga, MLS, Copa del Rey & more
- Also includes daily ESPN FC news & highlights show
Live TV, Soccer & Originals
- Starting price: $4.99/mo.
- Features Champions League, Serie A, Europa League & more
- Includes CBS, Star Trek & CBS Sports HQ
175 Premier League Games & PL TV
- Starting price: $4.99/mo. for Peacock Premium
- Watch 175 exclusive EPL games per season
- Includes Premier League TV channel plus movies, TV shows & more
Get All 3 And Save 30%
- $13.99/mo. for ESPN+, Disney+ & Hulu
- Includes Bundesliga, LaLiga, NHL & the home to UFC
- Features Marvel, Star Wars + shows & movies for your entire family