A photograph of Italy’s away shirt for the FIFA World Cup 2014 tournament has been leaked on the Internet.
The azzurri will be wearing a white change shirt that features dark blue pinstripes and red and green stripes down the side of the shirt. Designed by Puma, the shirt features a v-neck collar and unusual shoulder design.
What’s your opinion about Italy’s change shirt that they’ll be wearing in Brazil at the 2014 World Cup? Share your critiques in the comments section below.
200+ Channels With Sports & News
- Starting price: $33/mo. for fubo Latino Package
- Watch Premier League, World Cup, Euro 2024 & more
Many Sports & ESPN Originals
- Price: $9.99/mo. (or get ESPN+, Hulu & Disney+ for $13.99/mo.)
- Features Bundesliga, LaLiga, Championship, & more
175 Premier League Games & PL TV
- Starting price: $4.99/mo. for Peacock Premium
- Watch 175 exclusive EPL games per season