Photos of Holland’s home shirt for World Cup 2014 have been leaked on the Internet.
Holland’s home shirt for Brazil 2014 is a combination of a retro look with a modern shirt. The Netherlands team crest looks more retro and regal than previous crests used in the past. This is combined with a shirt that has a modern look to it, particularly the lighter shade of orange stripe that runs up the back, and over the v-neck collar of the front of the shirt. The Dutch home shirt also appears to have white cuffs at the bottom of the short-sleeves that can be rolled up or in.
The design of the Netherlands home shirt looks like a winner to me. It’s a bold, classic design from Nike.
What’s your opinion about it? Share your critique in the comments section below.
25+ Channels With Sports & News
- Starting price: $33/mo. for fubo Latino Package
- Watch Premier League, Liga MX, MLS & World Cup
- Includes ESPN, FOX, Univision, TUDN and more
Favorite Leagues At The Best Price
- Starting price: $7.99/mo. for Live TV Package
- Watch Argentine league, Brasileirāo and Copa Libertadores
- Includes beIN SPORTS, GolTV, TyC Sports and more
Many Sports & ESPN Originals
- Price: $6.99/mo. (or get ESPN+, Hulu & Disney+ for $13.99/mo.)
- Features LaLiga, Bundesliga, MLS, Copa del Rey & more
- Also includes daily ESPN FC news & highlights show
Live TV, Soccer & Originals
- Starting price: $4.99/mo.
- Features Champions League, Serie A, Europa League & more
- Includes CBS, Star Trek & CBS Sports HQ
175 Premier League Games & PL TV
- Starting price: $4.99/mo. for Peacock Premium
- Watch 175 exclusive EPL games per season
- Includes Premier League TV channel plus movies, TV shows & more
Get All 3 And Save 30%
- $13.99/mo. for ESPN+, Disney+ & Hulu
- Includes Bundesliga, LaLiga, NHL & the home to UFC
- Features Marvel, Star Wars + shows & movies for your entire family